PROVIDERS: Would you ever do a BCD session in a camper?

So, assuming you would be comfortable and secure in a camper, and your discretion was assured doing a session in a relatively empty campground (weekday or off season), and you were compensated for extra prep and driving, would you ever consider doing a camping fantasy session? Are there any ladies or gents that have done a session in a camper?

LOL. Interesting question. Sure, I'd do it!

Never done it in a camper but I've had sex in a tent. Not with a client but well ... hope springs eternal! Why not?

Elisabeth

P.S. Oh wait! I saw a client in the back of his truck once. Does that count???
I have had sex in a tent (with a client) It was steamy-hot, and not outside!

I haven't in a camper and I am unsure if I would. Of course, as long as I knew them pretty well first, then maybe. But no way with a new person.

Outdoor sex can be amazing, right?
Good to know that there are some folks that are open-minded about this. . .

So if a gent was doing this, what are some things he should take into consideration for making a lady more comfortable in a camping situation?
If it's a "camping" situation, the less bugs around the better.

If it's a "camper" situation ... a good air conditioner.

Elisabeth
I think having it tied down will help. No visible rocking back and forth.
I think having it tied down will help. No visible rocking back and forth. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
"If the trailer's rockin', don't come knockin'..."
Exactly
I have done it in a truckbed & a bigrig
I have done it in a boat
I have done it in a tent
I have done it in a pool
I have done it on a picnic table
I have done it in a camper
Sounds like a Dr Seuss rhyme in there somewhere..lol!

So my answer is Hell yeah---I love adventure!
dallas, I adore you and so for that ... I'm going to joke around and try my hand at Suess as well!

I've done it in a bed.
I've done it in the red.

I've done it in a truck.
I've fucked and then got stuck!

I got stuck in a truck.
I got stuck in a van.
I got stuck on the trail.
I get stuck everywhere!

This isn't very good, is it?

Sigh.
Elisabeth
EW that is awesome babe!!!! Woohoooo you are now officially "Mrs Seuss"!!! lol!

I once had a regular client that wanted me to "do him" in his van at a rest stop!!!{that was HOT}
I think having it tied down will help. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

I love camping. I had a very redneck childhood; horses, dogs, chickens, camping several times a year, fishing, hunting. Us kids used to vet my father's girlfriends based on whether they brought their full makeup kit and hair appliances with us camping.

Would I take a weekend/overnight getaway with a hobbyist I know well? Oh, hell yes. I'll even do the cooking. No worries about what to do when we aren't BCD. We can fish, target practice, play strip poker, take shots of whiskey. Sounds like a helluva time.

Would I meet a guy I don't know out in the middle of a deserted woodland area? Oh, hell no. Reee-reee-reee-reee. Boo-chick-chick-chick. Reee-reee-reee.
  • Sami
  • 03-19-2010, 09:10 PM
I think having it tied down will help. No visible rocking back and forth. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Well I can tell you tie downs don't help... Me and my ex-SO used to work on road so instead of renting bought a travel trailer 1) still rocks 2) walls are paper thin 3) next day just grin because people are looking Ha Ha

Would I take a weekend/overnight getaway with a hobbyist I know well? Oh, hell yes. I'll even do the cooking. No worries about what to do when we aren't BCD. We can fish, target practice, play strip poker, take shots of whiskey. Sounds like a helluva time.
Originally Posted by EmilyHemingway
Hey I got a truck...a camper...like to fish...play pokeher and even been known to lickher...

Maybe I've been doing this whole "incall" thing wrong

LAP
I got a PM from a fellow (he prefers to remain anonymous) who travels a lot in his motorhome and has had two different ladies visit him there. One he had seen elsewhere before, the other was a first time visit. He reports that both were comfortable and pleasant sessions.