Pimp Handles

Bass Clef, Tez, KD, Blue,P Moody and today I heard one that tops them all...

...."Sir"...LmFAO!

It's actually sad when you see how many providers there are and how few post anything...

Oh if y'all don't hear from me one of them popped a cap in my ass
Lol... damn.... shots fired
It's probably safe to assume this site is overrun with and/or possibly run by pimps. This list probably doesn't even scratch a scratch on the surface. As in all forms of crime, you have varying levels of sophistication, from the low budget pimp with one girl at Motel 6, Budget Suites, or whatever, to the high end pimps with multiple girl tricking out of condos, 4 to 5 star hotels, etc.....

Hell, it's the nature of the hobby to conceal and hide such things, even your favorite sweet tart may not be above the pimpage radar. Even the very elite (doctors, attorneys, college professors, etc.....) fall victim to the "ladies of the night". We shouldn't feel like we are at an advantage somehow. I've even read of cases in which a college professor was led on for 2 yrs with no indication that his mistress was pimped, until his bank account was depleted

My suggestion for anyone who feels pimping is such a major issue, is to discontinue the hobby. You never know when your contributions will go to perpetuating the pimp "problem". Plus, these hoes ain't loyal.

I have a BIG black male in my closet for all sessions. His name is Chaos. But during sessions I call him Tyrone. Is that racist? It's just my little kitty cat. But actually Chaos might sound more frightening.
At first I was gonna ask if he was a midget, but my question was answered. Carry on!
At first I was gonna ask if he was a midget, but my question was answered. Carry on! Originally Posted by mrredcat43

If a guy slaps a women around, he's a punk. If a guy gets money from a women and doesn't have a job. He's a bitch and the bitch in the relationship.
Bitch and Punk are what I call them

If a guy slaps a women around, he's a punk. If a guy gets money from a women and doesn't have a job. He's a bitch and the bitch in the relationship. Originally Posted by want2c
+1
And he's a bitch that needs to get punked out (he probably already has been someone's prag)

Heard another sad fact about one of the aforementioned pimpazoids above....won't let his girls get on the "horse", but he'll give them all the vitamin C they want.
M'fucka has standards lmfao!
I GOT HOES (IN DIFFERENT AREA CODES)
Nice