PSA: TopStar Flower returns on Friday!

According to Kay... Wonderful Flower returns this Friday!

Also in the current lineup, I met:
Emma & Jay

Emma is about 5'3" slender with B/C cups. Beautiful & shapely body, beautiful face, small and petite, with long dark hair. Very nice smile & laugh. GFE/PSE (no greek)

Jay is about 5'5" slender with "natural C" and also beautiful, shapely, with long golden hair & beautiful face. She's often funny, so when Kay said, "Natural C", Jay grabbed my hand, rubbed it against her boob and said, "Yeah! Natural C", then laughed. GFE/PSE (no greek)

Hera is also working, but I didn't meet her. She's about 5'4", with long hair, B/C cup GFE/PSE

Good intel Fireknights9
Flower is here today, Dec 14.
Confirmed with Kay. -fk9
That's a fine lineup; thanks for sharing!

No matter how many sessions with Flower I have, including the incredible hour I spent with her again today, I have to pinch myself at how great she is.

She truly shoots to the top of the top each time she visits. And having surpassed in many particulars of service other greats historically, she must rank with the best of all time. There are a number of "can't miss, must-see" providers here at the moment IMHO, including Nikki (NYNY), Star (Blue), Sugar (LH), and Coconut (Nagoya). But even among such worthies, Flower stands out.

Flower has exactly the right understanding of customer service, and is as customer-centric as other historical greats, like Joy of Jade and ShaSha of LH or Happy (formerly of Hawaii Spa long ago) or Kara (formerly of Blue). While individually some providers (e.g. the DT'ing queens Cindy or Lisa) may sometimes excel over her in certain services, at any given point in time, and some (e.g. the beautiful Kiss, Cherry, Penny) may better fit subjective perceptions of beauty (although Flower is incredibly cute), none is better all-around including IOP, in my view, than Flower. Not even my long-time favorite, jaw-dropping, orifice-open Seven!

Don't stop to pass go -- just go, go, go. Here for only two weeks this time (leaving mid-day on Dec. 24th).
Flower flower flower .....
Act fast on her she comes and goes like the wind.