why arent the leftists posting?

oh yeah its international may day
Several are banned.
Several are banned. Originally Posted by bambino
true, true

for they are like busy hens always sending fowl messages
perhaps they are cowering as the durham investigation will soon be as haunting as hannibal ad portas was to the romans
I was tired of every third thread about how Trump said to drink lysol. Maybe they took their own advice. Good riddance.
I was tired of every third thread about how Trump said to drink lysol. Maybe they took their own advice. Good riddance. Originally Posted by gnadfly
They took a group Clorox shower.
I was tired of every third thread about how Trump said to drink lysol. Maybe they took their own advice. Good riddance. Originally Posted by gnadfly
They took a group Clorox shower. Originally Posted by bambino
Some would call it drinking the kool-aide.
they're daydreaming...
The leftist are tooooo busy saying Sleepy Joe didn’t didn’t do it!!!!
It isn't necessary in these trying times to post comments on how stupid Trump is. He's been proving it beyond a shadow of a doubt on a daily basis lately.

Attention all you idiotic Trumpets -- now is the time for you to hit the play button on your 8 track tape machine and recycle all of your same old tires moronic comments again.

Then go get in line for your Clorox enema. Get in line right behind our asshole in chief, his boy toy Pence, Mumbles McConnell and the rest of his band of lying blithering idiots.

PS. If any of you can actually post a original and thoughtful comment to this, I will respond. I will not respond here if you merely hit the play button again
It isn't necessary in these trying times to post comments on how stupid Trump is. He's been proving it beyond a shadow of a doubt on a daily basis lately.

Attention all you idiotic Trumpets -- now is the time for you to hit the play button on your 8 track tape machine and recycle all of your same old tires moronic comments again.

Then go get in line for your Clorox enema. Get in line right behind our asshole in chief, his boy toy Pence, Mumbles McConnell and the rest of his band of lying blithering idiots.

PS. If any of you can actually post a original and thoughtful comment to this, I will respond. I will not respond here if you merely hit the play button again Originally Posted by Jam3768

if you say so

BAHHAHHAAAAAA

Biden: I’m more than Goofy Uncle Joe

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/bi...joe-2016-04-19

Published: April 19, 2016 at 1:27 p.m. ET

By
Greg Robb

Solving financial crisis meant key priorities went unaccomplished, Vice President Biden says

WASHINGTON (MarketWatch) — Vice President Joe Biden said Tuesday that he’s did not like the “Goofy Uncle Joe” caricature that has stuck to him after his seven years in the White House.

“No, I’m not comfortable with Goofy Uncle Joe,” Biden said in an interview with CNBC.

Biden said, in contrast to the image, he’s had several key decision-making roles at the White House.

“I ran the Recovery Act — beginning, middle, and end. I did the Iraq thing,” Biden said.

And Biden said that polls showed his favorable rating was higher than anybody that’s running for president from either party.

In the interview, Biden said that solving the financial crisis meant that there was less time for the Obama administration’s own priorities.

“We had about eight atom bombs dropped on our desk,” Biden said.

Asked how he responded to the comment from Steve Schwarzman, the CEO of the Blackstone Group, that the White House effort to tax carried interest as ordinary income was like Hitler invading Poland, Biden said actually is was like “liberating death camps.”

“There’s no justification for a hedge fund paying at 15-17%,” Biden said.

The administration wasn’t able to get it done because “we haven’t had the clear space to do nothing but talk about how unfair the tax system is,” Biden said.

“Every time we started to focus on our budget....then along comes Zike. I mean, literally,” Biden said.

BAHHAHHAAAA

PS. If any of you can actually post a original and thoughtful comment to this, I will respond. I will not respond here if you merely hit the play button again Originally Posted by Jam3768

I'll only respond to say, after reading your "style" of childish name calling and showing your only interest here is in throwing insulting comments, you will go straight to ignore. I simply don't have the patience or interest in responding to anybody that doesn't want to have a civil debate.
It isn't necessary in these trying times to post comments on how stupid the left is. They have been proving it beyond a shadow of a doubt on a daily basis lately.

Attention all you stupid Biden supporters -- now is the time for you to hit the play button on your 8 track tape machine and recycle all of your same old tired moronic comments again.

Then go get in line for your Hummerhoe blowjob. Get in line right behind my asshole because I like it up my ass, .

PS. I'm to stupid to post anything intelligent Originally Posted by Jam3768
FIFY
I'll only respond to say, after reading your "style" of childish name calling and showing your only interest here is in throwing insulting comments, you will go straight to ignore. I simply don't have the patience or interest in responding to anybody that doesn't want to have a civil debate. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
I would love to have a civil debate about this type of issue. But you can see in the 4 responses to my post why I gave up on such a thing in this forum a long time ago.

There is your thoughtful and well worded reply which I totally appreciate wish we could continue this discussion without the asinine interruptions that are common place in this forum. I wish everyone on both sides of the issue in this forum would adhere to your standards.

And then you have the other 3 posts. Which represent by far the more typical posts in this forum.

Whether it be the likes of Waco kid or Lexus lover doing their best impressions of Kellyanne Conway or Kayleigh McEnany and recycling their same old tired comments. Nice job Waco at hitting the play button so soon after my post hit. Apparently you just sit around waiting for posts like this to appear so you can immediately recycle your same old tired replies. What a pathetic existance you have carved out for yourself.

And as for the other 2 replys to my post, neither are worthy of any type of response from me. I have already dignified them way more than I would have liked earlier in this post.

That same seminent applies to all of your repetitive post too Waco