Car Approval No Matter What Your Profession Is...

If you have been to car lots and been turned down because you can't prove your income then I can help. I have a proven track record and the process is fast and easy. I will also be able to help you in any state you reside. PM me for the details.
how much down and what kind of car?
The great thing is you get to choose between hundreds of vehicles and the normal down payment is anywhere between $1500 to $2000.
I guess I don't qualify....I sent you a PM on 4/10/2012 which you read, but never responded back to me. Thanks anyway!
What about this

2010 Civic Coupe LX 5 Speed Automatic

The vehicle shown may be a representation and not the actual vehicle.
Price $14,491.00 Mileage 56130 miles Transmission 5 Speed Automatic Exterior Color POLISHED METAL METALLIC Interior Color GRAY VIN 2HGFG1B69AH503568 Distance From You 9.6 miles Dealer Stock AH503568 <A class=view href="http://www.carfax.com/cfm/ccc_DisplayHistoryRpt.cfm?part ner=HON_0&vin=2HGFG1B69AH50356 8" target=_blank>
Free CARFAX report
The extended manufacturer warranties that come with every Honda Certified Used Car is a tremendous benefit, and really take the worry out of used-car buying. Learn more about the Honda Certified coverage, including our 7-year/100,000-mile limited powertrain warranty.

Contact a Honda dealer about this vehicle.
Lute Riley Honda 1331 N Central Expy Internet Manager: Richardson, TX 75080-4685 Michael Ballero (888) 473-1738 OR
Send An Inquiry
*Please fill out all fields and an e-mail will be sent to the above dealer. Please fix the following errors: First Name* Last Name* Address* City* State* ZIP Code* ALAKAZARCACOCTDEDCFLGAHIIDILIN IAKSKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNH NJNMNYNCNDOHOKORPARISCSDTNTXUT VTVAWAWVWIWY E-mail Address* E-mail Phone

I guess I don't qualify....I sent you a PM on 4/10/2012 which you read, but never responded back to me. Thanks anyway! Originally Posted by HollyH
If you have been to car lots and been turned down because you can't prove your income then I can help. I have a proven track record and the process is fast and easy. I will also be able to help you in any state you reside. PM me for the details. Originally Posted by im2big4u
stay away from those. my sister in law had a newer civic and she hated it. The alignment was off and could not be adjusted right so the tires would only last a matter of months. The car had other problems that just made her ditch the piece of junk. They were always calling me to fix something on it.

What about this

2010 Civic Coupe LX 5 Speed Automatic

The vehicle shown may be a representation and not the actual vehicle.
Price $14,491.00 Mileage 56130 miles Transmission 5 Speed Automatic Exterior Color POLISHED METAL METALLIC Interior Color GRAY VIN 2HGFG1B69AH503568 Distance From You 9.6 miles Dealer Stock AH503568 <A class=view href="http://www.carfax.com/cfm/ccc_DisplayHistoryRpt.cfm?part ner=HON_0&vin=2HGFG1B69AH50356 8" target=_blank>
Free CARFAX report
The extended manufacturer warranties that come with every Honda Certified Used Car is a tremendous benefit, and really take the worry out of used-car buying. Learn more about the Honda Certified coverage, including our 7-year/100,000-mile limited powertrain warranty.

Contact a Honda dealer about this vehicle.
Lute Riley Honda 1331 N Central Expy Internet Manager: Richardson, TX 75080-4685 Michael Ballero (888) 473-1738 OR
Send An Inquiry
*Please fill out all fields and an e-mail will be sent to the above dealer. Please fix the following errors: First Name* Last Name* Address* City* State* ZIP Code* ALAKAZARCACOCTDEDCFLGAHIIDILIN IAKSKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNH NJNMNYNCNDOHOKORPARISCSDTNTXUT VTVAWAWVWIWY E-mail Address* E-mail Phone Originally Posted by Krista76
Price $14,491.00 Mileage 56130 miles Originally Posted by Krista76

15 grand for a civic with alomost 60k???? NO WAY IN HELL!!!!!
Well Hi Sweetheart... u still in Mississippi? I see u got back in the car biz. I knew u would cause it makes u smile a lot more. Glad to see u happy again. I have to clean out my pm box Sweetie so give me a few and I will get with u... I know someone who needs a truck. Ladies this guy is such a teddy bear and has really sweet kisses. Don't miss the chance to meet him. Definitely one of my favorite friends. Haven't seen him in a while cause I moved too far away, ditched all numbers and been stayin utr since the e.com crap. No they didnt get me but man were they all over my contact info. They were real bad trying to get the touring girls. He's just a loan til I get back though He's my Baby. Luv U!

Hey BW, glad to see ur back too. Don't know when it happened cause I haven't been around but I remember that bs and good for u! I was rootin for ya.