Encounter: Green Lights Noah took my rod and parted her sea of Love.

Date: 8-4-23
Name: Noah
Phone: After screening
Email Address: Greenlightscreening@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.green-light1.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: South of 635 , west of 35
Activities: BBBJ, shower, ball play, multiple positions
Hair Length and Color: Long and brownish
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Nice Ass and nice large B or C cup breasts with little bubblegum size nips that stay erect. Ink across her pelvic above her snatch. Very cute lady
Recommendation: Yes
Psst.. Noah built a large boat and survived a flood. Moses raised his rod and parted the Red Sea. #biblenazi

I was worried when you started you were going to have a "Red Sea/Wings" experience and was about to write about it.

Still a good review. Thanks
Good info. I am always interested in any new provider at GL. Very consistent service. Best studio out there right now.
Thanks for the review Ghostrider, I’m getting on board the boat tomorrow.
If you thought for one second I didn’t know who Noah and Moses were….. you are stupid.

Carry on and find that unicorn
Woah, the Stark’s Direwolf is now seeing a guy named Noah? How was the swordfight there, Wolfboy? Did you get TUMA ?

Just kidding, gotta give credit where it’s due, the Title is very catchy and smart.
Good work, Wolfboy
Thanks for the review Ghostrider
If you thought for one second I didn’t know who Noah and Moses were….. you are stupid.

Carry on and find that unicorn Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Pot calling the kettle black aren’t you? I thought the comment from GT was amusing. Don’t get so worked up. Carry on!
I will pay $1000 to see BigBam!boobs vs Stark Direwolf in an Ultimate Fight Night bare knuckles and all. Bloody fight with violence!

Then we all sing Blackpink songs at Karaoke, eat Noodles with Kim Chi and enjoy K-Agency’s finest girls…. I will treat the whole Eccie members! (except HDS - they are still the worst motherfucking agency in DFW, don’t go there! Just don’t!).
Let's get this thread back on topic.
Thank you for info
Let's get this thread back on topic. Originally Posted by dj8rocks
Agreed! My bad dj8 …
Thanks for the review Ghostrider.

Thanks for the review Ghostrider.

Originally Posted by Service90210
Nice review