Costumes?

I started this thread in another area and got some good ideas.
Thought I would give it a try here.

What are some costumes you would like to see?
A sexy fantasy you had that may not have been played out yet?
We always see school girl, nurse etc...

What are some different ones... I have done the sexy nun. I must say
that is one popular fantasy outfit. I would not have guessed it at first but it is certainly one of my favorites.
I had suggestions for Slave Leia... Sexy Librarian...

What are some you guys would like to see one of us sexy ladies in?
What type of scenario would you imagine playing out with this costume?
Be creative. Lets make this one fun!
  • tzv13
  • 05-24-2015, 09:42 PM
Oompa Loompa costume. Don't judge.
Oompa Loompa costume. Don't judge. Originally Posted by tzv13
Lol not judging at all... I guess that would just need a simple (bad) spray tan and the costume is done...
Would you want her to know the lyrics to the song while seeing her?
Wonder Woman I've always thought she was hot
Wonder Woman I've always thought she was hot Originally Posted by shayla84
Someone else suggested that too... She is hot. I guess being from San Diego and seeing the comic-con scene every year... I have seen so many of ladies in that costume... Very popular during that time....
Roman or Greek Goddess costume. Any costume that was worn by Helen (Diane Kruger) in the movie Troy would be hot.
Tennis pro/student. I like those tennis skirts.
Roman or Greek Goddess costume. Any costume that was worn by Helen (Diane Kruger) in the movie Troy would be hot. Originally Posted by Little Monster
Tennis pro/student. I like those tennis skirts. Originally Posted by Taurus99
Her white and silver outfit with the vail (not sure if thats what it was called) was really hot...

Now the tennis one would be fun... Easy to do the perfect backdrop to that and not have to worry about others while shooting.... Would you wanna be the trainer or the competition?
How about a simple bath robe over your birthday suit, as you pop fresh out of the shower.

Sorry, I don't have much imagination, but I truly appreciate natural beauty and you appear to be a fantastic example of Mother Nature's best.
Lol. Yeah, that could go either way. Tennis pro with submissive student/ hot female tennis pro gets taken by student. Kind of like the hot teacher holding you after school for detention/tutoring.
How about a simple bath robe over your birthday suit, as you pop fresh out of the shower.

Sorry, I don't have much imagination, but I truly appreciate natural beauty and you appear to be a fantastic example of Mother Nature's best. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
I appreciate a man that appreciates natural beauty... I am one who is never natural but can be at request, I always like to be done up just like my photos...
Birthday suit and robe is one of my favs as well... Just don't do it as much due to always having some lingerie underneath these days Nothing else gets a mans eyes wide faster then when a lady slips off a silk robe slowly reveal nothing then more then what she was born with

Lol. Yeah, that could go either way. Tennis pro with submissive student/ hot female tennis pro gets taken by student. Kind of like the hot teacher holding you after school for detention/tutoring. Originally Posted by Taurus99

Exactly... They would both be fun...
Oompa Loompa costume. Don't judge. Originally Posted by tzv13
I would be the tallest Oompa Loompa ever.
I would be the tallest Oompa Loompa ever. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
You must not have noticed...... She said

What are some you guys would like to see one of us sexy ladies in? Originally Posted by Nikki_Sweets
What are some you guys would like to see one of us sexy ladies in? Originally Posted by Nikki_Sweets
Normally I enjoy lingerie and have a stocking fetish.......

But costumes?

hmmm.....

51O1yZNclML.jpg
Normally I enjoy lingerie and have a stocking fetish.......

But costumes?

hmmm.....

Attachment 419810 Originally Posted by Whispers
I was looking at one similar to that... That one is hot too... Certainly fits the blonde look better...