Some meat on her BONES

So i have noticed since i been here that alot of Mongers cry "whale" if a woman is above 90lbs. They dis her and comment on a thread when they could've avoided the thread. My take is they either have a tiny member that can't reach the pussy if she got some ass or society has brain-washed them that every girl has too have European features(90lbs small ass) to be HOT Or they are innately bi-sexual and like they're women to look like boys OR my S O is fat so i want something diffrent. Now i like all flavors,shapes and sizes. But she gotta have something for me to grab on for me to be interested.

So what's the reasoning behind the attack of voluptuous women?

Everyone has a match...so why not let the next guy enjoy his match without ur hang ups??
So i have noticed since i been here that alot of Mongers cry "whale" if a woman is above 90lbs. They dis her and comment on a thread when they could've avoided the thread. Originally Posted by maineblame
Lincks, dammit, lincks!
<<<Voluptuous women are sexy .....
I don't let it get to me
I just know I have more to offer
big ass.. big boob's hour glass body
but hey 90 pounds looks good on some ....
Those are some humongous breast. A guy could get lost in there Gina.
I'm a huge fan of the 90 lb little ladies - but I'm happy for you dudes who like big asses or curves, BBW, whatever creams your Twinkie. I just ask you describe the lady accurately.
A handful of guys like to sit behind their computer all day and insult larger ladies for sport even if they've never laid eyes on them...welcome to Houston coeds. I rarely read coeds anymore, for this reason. I get the same impression you do though, because real men don't feel the need to put others down.

~
  • Jkynx
  • 10-17-2016, 05:55 PM
Nothing wrong with big women, nothing at all. Maybe just ignore the pricks that have nothing better to do than throw insults at others.
I like them big
I like them small
If I had to take an oath
I'd them them all...
My story, and I am sticking to it....

For the most part, you can pick up one of these healthy beauties and the local watering hole, and kick her to the curb when you are done...minimal charge.. Drinks, food etc.. Not even close to some of what the pros are charging, and every one knows... The healthy beauties love to suck a dick.

Now for the other part.... Well, sometimes it's fun to go play with a skinny Twinkie .
I like meat on the bones also. And nice teeth.
Here's an example of a women who would get attacked here...

Katrina,Super Head,Thickems,L-B-Gina,Kenya woods,Lust4Lauren,Etc all are sexy thick and here to pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee there's more providers but ya'll know who ya are...

Now like i said i like petite women too ...the point is i don't discriminate. I guess my only discrimination is i'm not into 90lb chicks but i wont dis them...2 each is own
Some times what you are assuming is weight discrimination, is nothing more than a fucktard returning a favor for said whore massively wasting his time and giving him a bitchy attitude.
  • cr76
  • 10-17-2016, 07:17 PM
i like em all - just depends on what i am in the mood for.

I agree op - Like I always say

"your buck, your nut."
i like em all - just depends on what i am in the mood for.

I agree op - Like I always say

"your buck, your nut." Originally Posted by cr76
I have petite frame but absolutely adore a " thick chick "
To each there own I say.
Wow...now THERE'S a list of fat whores here's in Houston...whew...I'm just glad the pics don't show on my device...