Chase Quick Pay?

Okay, I know cash is king. I know leaving a paper trail is stupid. I know ____________________. I know _____________ and I also know ___________________ but with that being said ....

If a provider accepted "Chase Quick Pay" would you utilize it?

Of course you and said provider would both have to bank with Chase, but hell millions of people bank at Chase so I don't see it being a totally unrealistic long shot.

This question stems from an ISO I replied to a few weeks back stating that I would accept a Chase Quick Pay, from that post I have received a few inquires about it ... so that got me thinking ..... is there a market for this?
Interesting... whats your bank account number? I will send you some
Not for me
Anyone who pays in other than cash has lost their perspective, and need to take a break.
No account number needed. Just the email address you use with Chase. It doesn't even give the sender or sendee your name. It's oddly discreet. I was actually uncomfortable using it the first few times because it is so easy but now I love it. No fees or money being withheld. You can send up to $2,500 a day.
Anyone who pays in other than cash has lost their perspective, and need to take a break. Originally Posted by VitaMan
I personally don't understand the desire to use a credit card or pay pal or even chase quick pay, but for some it seems to work.

I personally don't use paypal because they screwed me over for over $400 years ago and I swore them off and my civilian business had taught me credit/debit chargebacks are all too easy for the consumer to obtain thus leaving the business to eat the loss.
I use WF Sure Pay quite often for other non-hobby related transactions... I agree with you, I mean seriously millions of people use it and what are the odds you would get nailed by using it to pay a provider?

HOWEVER.. As stated above, cash only.. I wouldn't.
It's not the ease of payment that matters. It is the loss of perspective.
I believe Chase Quick Pay does send over the name of the account holder. To let you know who is paying you.

I could be wrong though
Not a chance.
Anyone who pays in other than cash has lost their perspective, and need to take a break. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Yep

If a provider accepted "Chase Quick Pay" would you utilize it?
Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Nope!

This!!
Thanks for the replies so far.

I believe Chase Quick Pay does send over the name of the account holder. To let you know who is paying you.

I could be wrong though Originally Posted by Fallout4
I'll have to check into that. I have never really researched my payment history, either sending or receiving, so I'll have to check that out and see what information it provides.
I'd use Apple Pay. Hold my iPhone up to a providers tits and it pays her donation...I'd do that...
Just checked and it shows you the persons 1st name and that's all. No account number or last name.