Funniest moment at an AMP

Scrubbing Bubbles and one tuff cooter

I went to a new spa some years back. I did a massage and was offered L1. Half way through, I get her pants down. She stops me to disinfect my hands. She grabs a yellow container of wipes. I look at the container and it’s Clorox multi surface disinfect wipes. Seems a little strong but ok. The she grabs another towelette and scrubs her cooter down good and proper. She missed nothing!! It was all soapy fun from there. I got a finger in and lathered her up. Aside from the disinfect not being too good for her cooter, it was a lot of fun!!
Went into a spa here in corpus where I get full service. Usual girl is busy so I get the back up girl. Back up girl sees condom on table and says "no I don't do that!" So she goes and gets my sure thing. We take care of business and our closing conversation she holds two fingers up to her mouth and licks her taco shaped fingers.. we both laughed.. back up girl has probably licked more pussy than I have.
Some time back I am l3 with Beautiful Mia from w spa . Mamasan walks in , we continue. Mamasan smiles, watches awhile and gives approval . then walks out.
About 5 years ago I went to a spa in austin hwy the girl said only in my butt the pussy is my husband's,after 20 minutes banging the ass out she said screw my husband stick this dildo and your cock in my puss..I was like nah I'm going to put this dildo and my cock in your ass..the look on her face was priceless..she was a hot Mexican chick to
About 5 years ago I went to a spa in austin hwy the girl said only in my butt the pussy is my husband's,after 20 minutes banging the ass out she said screw my husband stick this dildo and your cock in my puss..I was like nah I'm going to put this dildo and my cock in your ass..the look on her face was priceless..she was a hot Mexican chick to Originally Posted by skidmark210

Lmfao.. the girls I've dated said they were saving their ass for marriage
Lol, how long ago was that?
too relaxed during back walking produces flatulence.
At VIP Spa on Bandera (it's long gone now) did FS with one of their hottest girls. When we were done we chatted for a bit and then I jokingly said, "Wanna go again"? I expected her to say no, but she giggled and said yes. I was in shock as she applied another cover and did me RCG to another completion. My first and only time I've had MSOG at a parlor.

Afterwards she expected a tip for the extra MSOG, but unfortunately I didn't have the spare cash. She looked disappointed lol.
too relaxed during back walking produces flatulence. Originally Posted by CrankShaft

I did the same thing. Thank God it wasn't a stinker!! She laughed and kept on going.
  • Gatsu
  • 04-08-2020, 11:32 AM
I went to a spa I used to frequent about a year back. The girl I usually meet up with isn't available. So I link up with a newer girl I had never been with. She was very cute and we get down to business. As I'm pumping she feels extremly wet and I think nothing of it. I pull out to get a taste of her and there is blood everywhere x.x. The table, my meat, her thighs...Needless to say she is really embarassed, but I help her clean up the table bedding and reassure her everything is cool. She leaves the room to go wash up and comes back and cleans me up and gives me some excellent head. She cleans me up once more and I get off the table to get dressed and she says, "no you stay". She leaves the room and comes back shortly after with a tablet and pulls the two tables in the room together and we watch 90 day fiance haha. We ordered food and chilled out for a couple hours. I miss her lol.
The Clorox wipes sounds like AMP on Walzen Road.
When the AMP re-open, is part of the tip going to be bringing them a bottle of hand sanitize?
And 4 spring rolls of toilet paper
At VIP Spa on Bandera (it's long gone now) did FS with one of their hottest girls. When we were done we chatted for a bit and then I jokingly said, "Wanna go again"? I expected her to say no, but she giggled and said yes. I was in shock as she applied another cover and did me RCG to another completion. My first and only time I've had MSOG at a parlor.

Afterwards she expected a tip for the extra MSOG, but unfortunately I didn't have the spare cash. She looked disappointed lol. Originally Posted by rex raptor
2nd time I saw Boa at VIP she brought my snake back to life for a second go around; just whispered to me “don’t tell mamasan”. I’ve been in luv/lust with her ever since...
Several years ago I was at the Foot Spa near Walzem and 35.

The massage was finished and she was negotiating. She made the universal signal for fucking. I said yes, she asked if I had a condom. I said no, she said you bring next time.

She walked over to a drawer and pulled out a latex glove which she wrapped around my cock. We fucked every which way, thought I was going to break the table. So it was a McGyver fuck. Pretty sure I did a review about it.