Strip clubs with Covid

Before Covid I would visit clubs on occasion. What is life like now at the clubs?
Before Covid I would visit clubs on occasion. What is life like now at the clubs? Originally Posted by Snafu75
Ummm.....do some research. It's pretty current.
⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=1815
When I go to the clubs during the day, the ones I go to are not very busy. I make sure my favorite dancer is there. Since she and I are both workout fanatics who are very particular about what we eat, we don't fear getting COVID. It is hard to make out with a stripper with a mask on anyway.

Neither she nor I have gotten sick, but since only 6% of all deaths involve those without comorbidities, and she and I are comorbidity free - we are not worried.

Fat fucks with diabetes and heart disease, especially old fat fucks, should exercise a little more caution than I do.

As for me, I live want to live free or die.
When I go to the clubs during the day, the ones I go to are not very busy. I make sure my favorite dancer is there. Since she and I are both workout fanatics who are very particular about what we eat, we don't fear getting COVID. It is hard to make out with a stripper with a mask on anyway.

Neither she nor I have gotten sick, but since only 6% of all deaths involve those without comorbidities, and she and I are comorbidity free - we are not worried.

Fat fucks with diabetes and heart disease, especially old fat fucks, should exercise a little more caution than I do.

As for me, I live want to live free or die. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Friendly Fred is not friendly. At some point in your life when you grow up and get older you will be a FAT FUCK too.

As for me, I live want to live free or die. Originally Posted by friendly fred
As if the virus cares if your healthy. Roflmao. Being healthy may help your body fight the effects of the virus, but it won't stop you from getting sick. Healthy people have died or are suffering long term health effects. And that is what so many are overlooking. An increasing number of people are developing serious symptoms that are not going away.
Friendly Fred is not friendly. At some point in your life when you grow up and get older you will be a FAT FUCK too. Originally Posted by bobnftworth
And let’s hope young pricks show him all the kindness he so richly deserves.
Friendly Fred is not friendly. At some point in your life when you grow up and get older you will be a FAT FUCK too. Originally Posted by bobnftworth
That depends on your lifestyle and eating habits. No one gets to be a fat fuck just because they get older.

As far a Covid-19 goes, anyone can get the virus, no one is immune, but facts would indicate that if you are healthy, no so much your age, then you might develop cold like symptoms or be asymptomatic. But, if you are not so healthy and have pre-existing respiratory issues especially, and get it, you are fucked.

And right now, most of the old fat fucks with the health issues you speak of are not going to the strip clubs as it only takes one asymtomatic dancer working in the club or other employee that comes in contact with a dancer who gives them a lap dance and in a few days, he will be on a ventilator in a hospital.
That depends on your lifestyle and eating habits. No one gets to be a fat fuck just because they get older.

As far a Covid-19 goes, anyone can get the virus, no one is immune, but facts would indicate that if you are healthy, no so much your age, then you might develop cold like symptoms or be asymptomatic. But, if you are not so healthy and have pre-existing respiratory issues especially, and get it, you are fucked.

And right now, most of the old fat fucks with the health issues you speak of are not going to the strip clubs as it only takes one asymtomatic dancer working in the club or other employee that comes in contact with a dancer who gives them a lap dance and in a few days, he will be on a ventilator in a hospital. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Very well said.
And let’s hope young pricks show him all the kindness he so richly deserves. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
I would not be concerned if some young prick wanted to call me a fat fuck someday - because I won't be one. I eat a lot of fruits and veggies and lean meats.

Fat fucks get that way through bad habits such as eating too much shitty food and being lazy about exercise. Smoking and drinking doesn't help, either.

I don't have any hatred for self supporting fat fucks, BTW.
I don't think so - let me tell you what I'm eating for lunch at this moment:

spinach, carrots, hummus, unsweetened iced tea, blueberries and 6 ounces of lean turkey

Even an old fuck can be healthy if they eat right and exercise...