Thinking of offering massage

I'm not an LMT but I am an LVN with one yr left for my Bachelors in Nursing so I have a lot of A&P knowledge and give excellent massages. I've never offered it as a menu option before but thought it might be a good idea....gotta switch things up once in while .

Does it really matter if I start advertising it or should I just wait for word to get out????

What is the usual fsbm session like??? table? candles? scents? hot stones???

Any helpful info is much appreciated!!

Thank you!
You might want to check with people who know more than I do, but I think that the there may be a state law prohibiting the use of the word "massage" in advertising unless you're an RMT. Depending on where you advertise (e.g. P411, ECCIE), that may not be an issue. But it could also be one more thing that might draw someone's unwanted attention.

There's no set structure or standard atmosphere to FBSM sessions. Some guys want you to emphasize the B, providing at least a semblance of therapeutic value in addition to a happy ending. Others couldn't care less about the massage and want you to emphasize the S, the sensual nature of the encounter. Some ladies want to emphasize the massage and make sure that you leave with your whole body relaxed. Some provide a rubdown that's not good enough to be therapeutic and not sensual enough to be erotic, which is a total waste of my time. Some emphasize the sensual and turn what could easily be a 20-minute HJ into an hour of pure bliss, even with the L1 limitation. And some merely want to get you up, get you off, and get you out after a tug and a hug.

In general, my FBSM experiences have been on tables, with soft music and lighting. I've never encountered stones, but there's usually a crock pot with a warm, wet towel that she uses to wipe the oil and other fluids away afterwards. Unscented oil is a must.
I prefer for you to get the oily erotic massage while I enjoy your body. That way I can actually burn up my allocated time!
You might want to check with people who know more than I do, but I think that the there may be a state law prohibiting the use of the word "massage" in advertising unless you're an RMT. Depending on where you advertise (e.g. P411, ECCIE), that may not be an issue. But it could also be one more thing that might draw someone's unwanted attention.

There's no set structure or standard atmosphere to FBSM sessions. Some guys want you to emphasize the B, providing at least a semblance of therapeutic value in addition to a happy ending. Others couldn't care less about the massage and want you to emphasize the S, the sensual nature of the encounter. Some ladies want to emphasize the massage and make sure that you leave with your whole body relaxed. Some provide a rubdown that's not good enough to be therapeutic and not sensual enough to be erotic, which is a total waste of my time. Some emphasize the sensual and turn what could easily be a 20-minute HJ into an hour of pure bliss, even with the L1 limitation. And some merely want to get you up, get you off, and get you out after a tug and a hug.

In general, my FBSM experiences have been on tables, with soft music and lighting. I've never encountered stones, but there's usually a crock pot with a warm, wet towel that she uses to wipe the oil and other fluids away afterwards. Unscented oil is a must. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
There is a law against using the word massage unless you are an LMT (Licensed... you can be Registered and not be Licensed, but to offer "massage" in Texas you MUST be licensed). However, using the terms "body rub" or "FBSM" don't prevent you from breaking the law... using any term associated with rubbing on the body without a license is technically illegal.. and unlike other activities here, they merely have to show up at your door and ask to see your license for you to be busted. Some local jurisdictions will just hand you a ticket, others will take you to jail just to prove a point.
There is a law against using the word massage unless you are an LMT (Licensed... you can be Registered and not be Licensed, but to offer "massage" in Texas you MUST be licensed). However, using the terms "body rub" or "FBSM" don't prevent you from breaking the law... using any term associated with rubbing on the body without a license is technically illegal.. and unlike other activities here, they merely have to show up at your door and ask to see your license for you to be busted. Some local jurisdictions will just hand you a ticket, others will take you to jail just to prove a point. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Here's the relevant law: http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.u...htm/OC.455.htm
There is a law against using the word massage unless you are an LMT (Licensed... you can be Registered and not be Licensed, but to offer "massage" in Texas you MUST be licensed). However, using the terms "body rub" or "FBSM" don't prevent you from breaking the law... using any term associated with rubbing on the body without a license is technically illegal.. and unlike other activities here, they merely have to show up at your door and ask to see your license for you to be busted. Some local jurisdictions will just hand you a ticket, others will take you to jail just to prove a point. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Texas did away with the RMT designation years ago. It's always a dead giveaway that someone is not licensed when they refer to themselves as an RMT.

You are correct about the enforcement with Addison being the worst, they fine you and have you transported downtown.
+1, I think you can also get busted without conducting business with a business license/permit.
  • jfred
  • 05-07-2013, 12:21 PM
...Does it really matter if I start advertising it or should I just wait for word to get out????...! Originally Posted by thathottnurse
It's not so important when you start advertising as where, judging from what folks are reporting on the law.

But why are we talking about RMT v. LMT, licenses and enforcement in various jurisdictions?

Your profile indicates that you are a sex-worker operating out of a Dallas high-rise. Are you going to start advertising "massage" in D Magazine or something? I don't see how putting "massage" in your eccie ad will be a problem for you, even though it will add the Massage Police to the many other agencies who'd like to bust your (sweet, bubble) butt.

And, yes, if you can do a good one and want to expand your possible clientele, you should definitely offer it in your ad, and I mean your regular ad, not the one you posted here . Googel "erotic massage" and watch a few videos to get ideas for setting, mood, etc.

Peace.
I'm not an LMT but I am an LVN with one yr left for my Bachelors in Nursing so I have a lot of A&P knowledge and give excellent massages. I've never offered it as a menu option before but thought it might be a good idea....gotta switch things up once in while Originally Posted by thathottnurse

I think it's a great idea to offer it. You may snag some hobbyists like me who like a sensual, full view, mutual touch massage with DFK, L1/L2. There's not that many around who offer that combo. They're either FBSM + L1 with no LFK/DFK or they're FS.

We like the totality of the experience (relaxing room, oily massage, foreplay, and a release (or 2).
I prefer for you to get the oily erotic massage while I enjoy your body. That way I can actually burn up my allocated time! Originally Posted by phildo
I'll make you forget there's even such a thing as time.

Dang!! Good to know!!! Thank you!!!!!

Here's the relevant law: http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.u...htm/OC.455.htm Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
I like info direct from the source! Thank you luv! And thank you for all the suggestions in your first post...I took notes!!!

Texas did away with the RMT designation years ago. It's always a dead giveaway that someone is not licensed when they refer to themselves as an RMT.

You are correct about the enforcement with Addison being the worst, they fine you and have you transported downtown. Originally Posted by Tiger Woods
I like to keep the focus of any exchanges on "time"....not to mean I start a timer the minute you walk in the door, but the idea that my time is what I offer. Just bc I like to fcuk doesn't make me a prostitute.

It's not so important when you start advertising as where, judging from what folks are reporting on the law.

But why are we talking about RMT v. LMT, licenses and enforcement in various jurisdictions?

Your profile indicates that you are a sex-worker operating out of a Dallas high-rise. Are you going to start advertising "massage" in D Magazine or something? I don't see how putting "massage" in your eccie ad will be a problem for you, even though it will add the Massage Police to the many other agencies who'd like to bust your (sweet, bubble) butt.

And, yes, if you can do a good one and want to expand your possible clientele, you should definitely offer it in your ad, and I mean your regular ad, not the one you posted here . Googel "erotic massage" and watch a few videos to get ideas for setting, mood, etc.

Peace. Originally Posted by jfred
Tousssssssshayyyyyyyyyy....

and I will check out some videos now!! Thanks for the suggestion!!

I think it's a great idea to offer it. You may snag some hobbyists like me who like a sensual, full view, mutual touch massage with DFK, L1/L2. There's not that many around who offer that combo. They're either FBSM + L1 with no LFK/DFK or they're FS.

We like the totality of the experience (relaxing room, oily massage, foreplay, and a release (or 2). Originally Posted by Little Caesar
I agree...I've found its a much more connected visit a relaxing massage to start!
If you're going to look at videos, Google "manojob" for some run-of-the-mill, but still pretty good performances. If you're interested in exploring the erotic possibilities of the handjob (most FBSMers couldn't care less, unfortunately), Google "Klixen," and take lots of notes.
How's your prostate massage....heh heh heh
  • Gypsy
  • 05-08-2013, 10:48 AM
I think the most important thing, if you are serious about offering massage is to have a good massage table with clean, fresh linens. The second most important think is to have the right massage creams or oils, ones made specifically for giving massages, unscented and not too greasy is preferred. A quiet room with soothing music is also nice. To be honest, I don't think anyone cares that much about hot stones, however, having hot damp towels for you to wipe all the oil (and other stuff) off after the massage is very nice. They make dedicated appliances for this or many girls just use crock pots, which I think works fine. My last piece of advice, don't rush through the massage part, to get to the ending, whatever level that may be. Men that seek this type of service do so because they usually enjoy the massage part as much as the ending part.
Well, since an LVN you could just start rubbin' and claim to be checking my...ahem', vitals.
There are gents who only want fbsm plus some extras. However they value the fbsm first and foremost, extras are just icing on the cake. Gypsy mentioned the table. If you're going to take this seriously you gotta have a table. Good luck