....Im just letting everyone know, I'm retiring this month

EsmeRayne is for a fact 100%guaranteed retiring in the month of June. Exact date not sure but will be this month. Just informing everyone.
That's kinda depressing, Esme--you're lovely. Hate to see you go, ma'am. That being said, please allow me to wish you the best when you choose to retire. Good luck!

Chewtoy
EsmeRayne is for a fact 100%guaranteed retiring in the month of June. Exact date not sure but will be this month. Just informing everyone. Originally Posted by EsmeRayne
Why is this in third person?

Otherwise, good luck on your retirement.
See you in August.
No I'm really retiring. I'm also moving at the end of summer to attend school full time.
Why is this in third person? Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
Yes: the announcement should either be "I am retiring," or "EmseRayne will no longer exist." Of course, the latter sounds a little sad and creepy.
Good luck, Hope this works out well for you!

Make sure you take care of everyone before you leave!

Fet
Welcome back.
No I'm really retiring. I'm also moving at the end of summer to attend school full time. Originally Posted by EsmeRayne
Ignore the naysayers sweetheart. I wish you the very best on your school. I egoistically would prefer that you stayed, but I much more like that you will be doing well.

xoxoxo
Good luck but at least you know of a potential revenue generator in case you need income while pursuing ur goal
No naysayers...some people were hurt as well as screwed in the non- sexual way. Retirement may be a very wise and healthy option. We all burn out and need to regroup. Take care of yourself and family.
Always have hoped for the best possible future for you, traveler, I know you'll work hard to attain your goal. Stay in touch.
Why is this in third person?

Otherwise, good luck on your retirement. Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
+1
Sometimes, when its time, its just time. Best of luck and I hope you do well in school. :-*
Best wishes!
If you ever get the itch and need a UTT fix just PM me