Any Guys interested in attending a gangbang tonite in N, Dallas

Any of you fellas interested in attending a gangbang tonite in N, Dallas, I got a sexy brunette on board and she is a dirty little freak that loves having all her fuck holes filled, and she swallows... pm me for details if you would like to attend.
shannon.jpg

Image removed - guideline violation. -Matador
She is very open minded... and interested in trying everything you can think of... especially double vaginal....
Ive had lots of you fellas, pm me... if you are planning on coming, please let me know she only wants 10... so as of now no one has confirmed they are coming...
So please let me know she is super excited about this and will arrive at the hotel at 9 so we want this party to start at 10... lets have some fun...and she is encouraging pics, and vids... if you all want.
I guess its not gonna go down, no one wants to confirm they will attend... its to bad this would have been a blast.....
I am sure it would have been a great time, but a subject such as this will get many guys that kick the tires, but very few, if any actually go through with it. I personally do not want to see other dudes naked and would not participate due to I like my privacy and doing a gang bang is not discreet whatsoever, unless all the guys are wearing hockey goalie masks or the like.
It was just a bit too short of a notice. There are guys here who will show, but need some planning time.
I second what slowmover said.

I could have been very interested in attending, but I just now got settled in to reading the posts...
  • jan-w
  • 11-18-2013, 06:29 PM
Great looking gal. Is she a provider?
Great looking gal. Is she a provider? Originally Posted by jan-w
+1. I'd be more interested in that.
I am interested. When can this be set up again?
The GB did not go down... it was short notice so I will reform,replan, and try again for another date with a little more notice... the girl is not a provider, just a friend who really likes getting GB by as many as she can get....
She may be up for other scenarios, like a tag team... a blow bang, ect...
I will talk to her about one on ones with some of you that requested that... but like I said she is not a provider... just a freak that likes to fuck...
This is just one of many girls like this I know, so any of you fellas... want to attend any future event I might put together... keep in touch...
that girl is very attractive. i am with some of the other guys, GB just does not work for me. good luck though...
I was interested but very skeptical of this not being a set up. If real I wouldn't mind being a dick in a line to fuck as she probably wants a variety fuck versus 10 guys with 10inchers
I would be interested with more notice.