Be a part of the Doom and Gloom or....

Don’t think of it as dark times. Just find a way to be more creative using the site. Originally Posted by Dara-Malaika
Probably the best advice given here in a long time.

On another note.....

Consider being an "Influencer"

I heard Still Looking has been in production and is close to releasing a blog promoted by hundreds of tweets of his ever continuing escapades.... he's nailing down some sponsorship from condom companies to start with and we should see the debut soon....

Can you imagine how fast the world's first "sex" Influencer would gain millions of followers and the money he will make?

And of course the freebies would come non stop!
Now THERE's some bad advice.. typical of the poster.
Now THERE's some bad advice.. typical of the poster. Originally Posted by nuglet
Now now nuggie. Some mods would consider this an attack post! But we all know the admiration you have for Whispers.
Some things never change. The love the first two posters have for each other.

I sure miss SL and his animated reviews. I wonder if he still takes the ruler with him?
Yep. I miss SL posting .
I sure miss SL and his animated reviews. I wonder if he still takes the ruler with him? Originally Posted by Precious_b
and the scale
Now THERE's some bad advice.. typical of the poster. Originally Posted by nuglet
Should have known that the new changes would bring Herr Schadenfreude back into the picture. Must have sensed a vacuum to fill.
Should have known that the new changes would bring Herr Schadenfreude back into the picture. Must have sensed a vacuum to fill. Originally Posted by Dev Null
Kinda like She blows vanilla?
Too soon?
That reminds me of a cute provider I miss. I sure hope she doing good and hope she got her brown eye bleached, very very dirty girl.
Now now nuggie. Some mods would consider this an attack post! But we all know the admiration you have for Whispers. Originally Posted by winn dixie
it seems more agree with me than disagree.. sorry child, come back when you have something to contribute instead of being a dingleberry on Whispers rear.
it seems more agree with me than disagree.. sorry child, come back when you have something to contribute instead of being a dingleberry on Whispers rear. Originally Posted by nuglet
Thank you "valued poster" for that insight!

Nuggie fyi, i have posted something far less demeaning about sue and received points from crypt. Iam not offended by your post cause i have thick skin. Lets see if crypt can be fair?
Lets see if crypt can be fair? Originally Posted by winn dixie
LMAO!

Don't hold your breath waiting.

One effect of the new rules is that without ads and newbies and ISO I would expect to see more than a few Mods loose interest as they can no longer work the girls for freebies.....

and show nuggy a little sympathy.... his issues with me are born jealousy because of the younger (over 18) pussy I get as opposed to the senior citizens he has to pay..... the only pussy he gets is old and withered....

sucks to be cuckhold
LMAO!
and show nuggy a little sympathy.... his issues with me are born jealousy because of the younger (over 18) pussy I get as opposed to the senior citizens he has to pay..... the only pussy he gets is old and withered....

sucks to be cuckhold Originally Posted by Whispers
I wouldn't know, but since you're the expert on on sucking and being a cuckhold, I'm sure you can advise us all about it.

My issues with you are as they have always been, You're rude, crude, and way too verbose. But you are proof, if you spend enough $$, you can buy most anything you want. For someone with so many "DADDY" issues, it makes sense you only pick on the ladies, they like your money. But since you're getting to the size of a few guys put together, I can understand you lashing out , no biggie, have a Sunday big guy. I certainly appreciate your offering of sympathy, being the sad old man you are.
You're rude, crude, and way too verbose Originally Posted by nuglet
Don't forget hypocritical!
Thank you "valued poster" for that insight!

Nuggie fyi, i have posted something far less demeaning about sue and received points from crypt. Iam not offended by your post cause i have thick skin. Lets see if crypt can be fair? Originally Posted by winn dixie
LOL I got pointed by Ztonk, for "insulting you". Ironically, nothing for Whispers. it seems more agree with me about him , than don't. No biggie, time rolls on. Crypt isn't as close a friend I guess. Oh Well.