Let me pick your brain

A portal to another world opens in front of you. You don’t know how long it will stay open or if you’ll be able to get back after you go through. What do you do?
Are you going through with me? If so, I say we jump in.
That would be interesting to be in a whole different place. What if the air tasted like cotton candy mmmmmm
I could be real naughty real naughty right about now. <efg >
  • HUMP!
  • 09-04-2019, 02:39 PM
That would be interesting to be in a whole different place. What if the air tasted like cotton candy mmmmmm Originally Posted by moneykavega$
I like your idea of escapism, mkv$.

A portal to another world opens in front of you. You don’t know how long it will stay open or if you’ll be able to get back after you go through. What do you do? Originally Posted by moneykavega$

Assuming the new portal is habitable such as life and had the same things I like to do...

I'm rolling through there with my car.
A portal to another world opens in front of you. You don’t know how long it will stay open or if you’ll be able to get back after you go through. What do you do? Originally Posted by moneykavega$
Do you know anything at all about this world?

Unless I hear screams of terror and/or smell smoke and/or a large gentleman wants to charge me large money, I'm jumping.

After all, I don't know for a fact that I can't get back, but I'm willing to take that risk. I don't know how long the thing stays open, and I'm NOT willing to risk missing out on a once-in-a-lifetime chance.

The one thing I'm NOT going to do? I won't ponder and hesitate. Either jump, or turn your back on the portal and go to HEB for chips and stuff, but make your move.
I jumped ����
Assuming the new portal is habitable such as life and had the same things I like to do...

I'm rolling through there with my car. Originally Posted by Agent220
What if the car turns into a bubble bath
Do you know anything at all about this world?

Unless I hear screams of terror and/or smell smoke and/or a large gentleman wants to charge me large money, I'm jumping.

After all, I don't know for a fact that I can't get back, but I'm willing to take that risk. I don't know how long the thing stays open, and I'm NOT willing to risk missing out on a once-in-a-lifetime chance.

The one thing I'm NOT going to do? I won't ponder and hesitate. Either jump, or turn your back on the portal and go to HEB for chips and stuff, but make your move. Originally Posted by TravelingTex
I don't know anything about the world, if the portal was warm I would go if it was cold I am staying.
I could be real naughty real naughty right about now. <efg > Originally Posted by Risn2TheOccasion
Be careful with your words love lmao
What if the car turns into a bubble bath Originally Posted by moneykavega$
My clothes including my martial arts gear is going to be extra fresh.
What if the car turns into a bubble bath Originally Posted by moneykavega$
It would be a repeat of Vegas, 7/2018. (Re-enactment of the Coming to America Bathtub Scene)

I was amazed at how long you could hold your breath underwater.
Maybe I have been watching Outlander too much but yup Im going through in a heart beat
It would be a repeat of Vegas, 7/2018. (Re-enactment of the Coming to America Bathtub Scene)

I was amazed at how long you could hold your breath underwater. Originally Posted by Risn2TheOccasion
Vegas is a magical place lol. I would do it all over again for you.