Palin calls for invasion against Czech Republic!

This is some funny shit ...http://dailycurrant.com/2013/04/22/s...zech-republic/

And who'd be surprised if it turned out to be true?

Sarah Palin Calls for Invasion of Czech Republic
Apr. 22, 2013

Sarah Palin called for the invasion of the Czech Republic today in response to the recent terrorist attacks in Boston.

In an interview with Fox News, the former governor of Alaska said that although federal investigators have yet to complete their work, the time for action is now.

"We don't know everything about these suspects yet," Palin told Fox and Friends this morning, referring to Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, who allegedly carried out the Boston Marathon attacks. "But we know they were Muslims from the Czech Republic.

"I betcha I speak for a lot of Americans when I say I want to go over there right now and start teaching those folks a lesson. And let's not stop at the Czech Republic, let's go after all Arab countries.

"The Arabians need to learn that they can't keep comin' over here and blowing stuff up. Let's set off a couple of nukes in Islamabad, burn down Prague, then bomb the heck out of Tehran. We need to show them that we mean business."

Can't See Russia...
Although hosts Steve Doocy and Gretchen Carlson applauded Palin's jingoism, they immediately attempted to rectify her multiple geographic errors.

"Well Islamabad is the capital of Pakistan, which isn't Arab," Carlson corrected, "and Tehran is the capital of Iran, which is predominantly Persian. But I do see your point."

"Also Czech Republic isn't really an Arab or even Muslim country, I don't think," Doocy added, "but otherwise what you're saying makes a lot of sense. I think most Americans wish Obama would step up and lead on this one."

Palin, however, didn't take kindly to being corrected and defended her analysis.

"Steve, that's probably one of the most ignorant things I've ever heard. How is Czech Republic not a Muslim country? You saw those brothers, they were Islamic and they were Chechen!"

"Yes there were Muslim and they were ethnic Chechens," Doocy started, "but they grew up mostly in Kyrgyzstan and the United States. And more importantly, Chechens don't come from the Czech Republic, they come from Chechnya, which is part of Russia. "

"What's the difference?" Palin responded. "Isn't Russia part of the Czech Republic?"

"No, the Czech Republic is a separate country. It's part of the European Union and a strong NATO ally," Doocy noted. "But heck, why not? Let's invade. What could go wrong?"

"Yeah and while we're at it," Carlson added, "let's call the Queen of England and see if the U.K. will join us."

In a statement released after the interview, Palin attacked Fox News and its "pro-Islamic" and "pro-geography" bias.

"This is just another case of the politically correct liberal media refusing to tell the truth about radical Islam," she said.
"Well Islamabad is the capital of Pakistan, which isn't Arab," Carlson corrected, "and Tehran is the capital of Iran, which is predominantly Persian. But I do see your point."

"Also Czech Republic isn't really an Arab or even Muslim country, I don't think," Doocy added, "but otherwise what you're saying makes a lot of sense. I think most Americans wish Obama would step up and lead on this one."

Ah, hahahahahahaha! Faux Noise - the last bastion of intelligence and intellectual integrity - what a bunch of gutless pussies, tippy-toeing around Mutha Grizzled-Old-Used-Up-Coochie. Give that stupid bitch a gun, some full up HCM's and parachute her right into the middle of the Czech Republic...hee hee hee.
You sound pretty gay when you laugh Candy. Not that's there anything wrong with that.

Both of you do know that a "currant" is a kind of raisin and it is not "current". I think you've both been had royally. I shouldn't say anything and let you go on making fools of yourselves but I wanted to be the first to say you're idiots.
Joyce Barleycorn knows what gay sounds like.
Hence, the origin of his real handle - Corneyhole.

Sheeee-yut! Raisin, grape, persimmon, up to the minute - or not - it's still as factual as most of the Teawipe "just questions, you know, something to think about, uh, umm, not trying to be negative or anything like that" smarmy little rantettes they keep us awash in daily.
  • CJ7
  • 04-23-2013, 01:07 PM
You sound pretty gay when you laugh Candy. Not that's there anything wrong with that.

Both of you do know that a "currant" is a kind of raisin and it is not "current". I think you've both been had royally. I shouldn't say anything and let you go on making fools of yourselves but I wanted to be the first to say you're idiots. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

tsk tsk .. and from a teacher that cant spell .... seriously, "amuck" ?? lol ... JD, you should be the first to stfu when it comes to correcting other people
tsk tsk .. and from a teacher that cant spell .... seriously, "amuck" ?? lol ... JD, you should be the first to stfu when it comes to correcting other people Originally Posted by CJ7
Well, he's got to grab those opportunities when they present themselves since he's usually on the wrong end of these things.

I wonder if Sarah Palin knows how to fuck. One part of me thinks she'd fuck your legs off....and another part of me thinks she's probably a cold fish.

I guess that's another thread.
Well, he's got to grab those opportunities when they present themselves since he's usually on the wrong end of these things.

I wonder if Sarah Palin knows how to fuck. One part of me thinks she'd fuck your legs off....and another part of me thinks she's probably a cold fish.

I guess that's another thread. Originally Posted by timpage
She fucked Glen Rice as a reporter. I'd say she is anything buy a cold fish.

Nonetheless, she is a dimwit and I can't stand her.

This is also a lame thread. Entirely manufactured. I guess Yssup got tired waiting for her to say something stupid, so he thought he would just cut-and-paste some progressive jerk-off fantasy article.
articlel
articlel Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Following me around pointing out typos, fucker?

How pathetic is your life IFFY?
Very humorous BS article, Assup.

Now where's that drink, boy?
Patton wanted to invade Russia over 50 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELg1Jh0EcNs

Ah, hahahahahahaha! Faux Noise - the last bastion of intelligence and intellectual integrity - what a bunch of gutless pussies, tippy-toeing around Mutha Grizzled-Old-Used-Up-Coochie. Give that stupid bitch a gun, some full up HCM's and parachute her right into the middle of the Czech Republic...hee hee hee. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
You thought that was a real article? OOOkaaay. That explains a lot.

Both of you do know that a "currant" is a kind of raisin and it is not "current". I think you've both been had royally. I shouldn't say anything and let you go on making fools of yourselves but I wanted to be the first to say you're idiots. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Did you read my first sentence, BSwine? Must be hard to wake up every morning and still be you!

You fucking rube, it says SATIRE in the about us box. You obviously think the world is as dumb as you are.

We know about 47% of this country is...
That is the sad part; it was a fake article and they fell for it. Then they turned around and attacked the person who called them out. Why are you talking about "amuck"? Do you mean "amok"?