Are You Watching the Grammy Awards Anticipating Drama?

I am.. yeah. Probably would have peeked at it anyway, but I'll try and watch half of it, just in case. Kanye (sorry, it's ''Ye'' now) might be good for some. He fucked with Taylor Swift before, and as looney as he is, ''topping Will Smith'' might be important to him. He is banned as a Presenter, but is going to be in the audience.

Host Trevor Noah should start the show wearing a Football Helmet, and announce ''I'm not taking any chances''.

Starts in 25 minutes.
  • BLM69
  • 04-03-2022, 06:22 PM
I'll watch the highlights if anything happens
I'll watch the highlights if anything happens Originally Posted by BLM69
It was boring. The only thing that happened was Olivia Rodrigo accepting awards, and confirming she's the Hottest girl on the current music scene.
  • BLM69
  • 04-03-2022, 09:14 PM
It was boring. The only thing that happened was Olivia Rodrigo accepting awards, and confirming she's the Hottest girl on the current music scene. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
The last show WS drama gonna be hard to top, that simp makes Kanye West look normal with the laugh now, scream the next minute
Grammys ratings at all time low. Gee, I wonder why?

https://deadline.com/2022/04/2022-gr...nt-1234994098/
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...t-god-help-us/

Keep your kids away from these people.
Take that shit to Facebook, gramps.
  • BLM69
  • 04-05-2022, 09:33 AM
Take that shit to Facebook, gramps. Originally Posted by easychord24
He can't help himself, trick probably spends all day arguing politics instead of finding some pussy to get into
The Grammy Committee is funny for being out of touch. Little Green Apples won best song in 1968, over Hey Jude. Jethro Tull won best Heavy Metal album in 1989.

They aren't as out of touch today, but the music today is barely a step above garbage. But we get what we deserve. Nobody pays for music (hardly), so Record Companies won't invest in Artist development. People's attention spans are 10 minutes at most, no one listens to an entire album in one breath. Sounds dominate over musicality, so Producers make what we hear, not Musicians. Image over talent.
Hey Tran. Do you identify as a male or a female? What are your pronouns? I don't want to offend anyone. Thanks!