Champagne fetishists out there? Or anyone playing with needles?

I love to play with needles sometimes and champagne is one of my favourites too :-). Let me know your wildest and most kinky fantasies, maybe we can indulge in some hot stories. Who starts :-)?
There is nothing like the taste of champagne on a hot pussy... champagne pussy cocktails for me!
so - want to tell me your fantasy? then i might tell you my experience?
oh btw: what flavour do you like? I drink ananas juice as a favourite request ;-)
Needle play is a great private thing to do. I have tryed breast enlargement using saline solution and found it exciting. You must be careful in hygene. I used buterfly needles with syringe to force the solution it lasts only a couple of hours. Startslow with 20cc the first time and build up from there. Curious if there are any others out there...
Needles interest me, I love the look of corset lacing on them....

I am into public play lately, and looking for some new interests to try. As I am working on a commission dungeon and finding a space for PPE's Playhouse of Pleasure and Pain, have not had a lot of time to research...

I will say that I did explore one of my fantasies last week, in visiting Astrid Shay...

A very interesting and exciting experience... Wanting to include her in a submissive 3 some.

Also exploring my interests in Gang Bang experiences...

PPE
Needle play is a great private thing to do. I have tryed breast enlargement using saline solution and found it exciting. You must be careful in hygene. I used buterfly needles with syringe to force the solution it lasts only a couple of hours. Startslow with 20cc the first time and build up from there. Curious if there are any others out there... Originally Posted by tucson

Very careful with hygiene that is the upmost thing. I have neverplayed with breast enlargements and stuff like that. I usually use the regular infusion needles (vary by sizes - the military ones are the biggest) to perform piercings because the butterflies are too small :-)
Check your supply Nina, I had to toss @ $200 worthy of supplies:

http://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsro.../ucm198676.htm
so - want to tell me your fantasy? then i might tell you my experience?
) Originally Posted by ninasastri
I want to know about your experience.
Champagne is definately something we enjoy a great deal - what I'm wondering is how to incorporate it into fetish? What just pour it over the breasts clit and stomache down to the clitoris. The thought of it now makes me want to probally grab the nearest vibrator and fuck it real provocatively. Sounds like a very intimate, sensual, and romantic thing to do with someone. We love moet rose and martini and rossi rose or asti ... hmmm the thought of that and sweet pink pussy is enough to make my mouth water and my knees weak. Damn this is getting me hot and horney. I want to excuse myself into the other room to ask Alexis what she thinks of the champagne fantasies I've created in my head and lead her back to the bedroom so perhaps we can share thoughts words kisses and (hopefully) last but not least champagne
What exactly in detail would you consider a submissive 3some ? You being dominate I presume and the 2 women doing whatever you say or are you submissive at times too? We are into a bit of kink ourselves and Alexis is always the dominate one never submissive at all. I have never been really submissive until I started playing with Alexis. That is the only way to go with her so I do whatever she tells me for the most part because I am whipped... not literaly (much yet)-lol
When we do these kinds of 3 ways it varies depending on whether the guy is more dominant or submissive.
  • txjr3
  • 05-23-2011, 07:47 AM
Hi Nina - when you say champagne, are you referring to the French sparkling wine that comes out of a bottle, or watersports/Golden Shower type activity? I like 'em both btw!
ahem, i believe She is referring to those wonderful Golden Showers ya'll.

I myself, LOVE THEM!
Hmm. Given the original spelling she used, her I hoped to learn about some new combo of SM and sparkling wine! Maybe I'll need to find someone who's a;so 'willen.'
Hmm. Given the original spelling she used, her I hoped to learn about some new combo of SM and sparkling wine! Maybe I'll need to find someone who's a;so 'willen.' Originally Posted by Willen
I thought that it was something maybe different, too. But I fixed it for her. I hope that she doesn't mind???

EW
i've never been intensely interested in needles but i've tried a lot of things over time.

Now those golden coctails are something i never get as much as i want. i can drink a lot.