Gotta ask the girls...

So.. for the customers who have divulged this to you, and those who you believe are telling the truth, what is the most common profession of your patrons? A banker, a lawyer, a psychologist, a politician? Or maybe I'm on the wrong track, perhaps it's a blue collar profession such as a construction worker? I would be interested to know.
Regular average joes ♡♡♡
As told to me, it’s WalMart Greeters and Gynecologists, Top 2.
Serial Killer
I'm surprised this thread has aged 12 hours without someone mentioning politicians.
Most of the ladies have abandoned ship on Eccie, so you may only get just a reply or two from providers. Plus, I highly doubt a client is going to tell a provider what he does for a living.

Co-ed threads designed to ask the ladies a question are going to get smart ass answers from guys (see above posts).
Another post just reminded me of a new one:

Captain Obvious, Savior of Hooker Boards
I heave see a verity of all kind of professions

I have had gent's tell me what his profession is or he lied lol
Or I know ahead of time just from screening or he let's me know before hand when sending a Introduction email when booking or screening ..
For me mostly Lawyers or retired, all of them Mother fuckers though
For me mostly Lawyers or retired, all of them Mother fuckers though Originally Posted by KellyKiss

So if they are retired, did they mention what they did when they were still working?
I can add Pro Football player & A well known English Comedian & English bass player from the 70's ..
Dr's- lawyers - and just plain Joes .

I heave see a verity of all kind of professions

I have had gent's tell me what his profession is or he lied lol
Or I know ahead of time just from screening or he let's me know before hand when sending a Introduction email when booking or screening .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
  • BLM69
  • 10-09-2022, 01:05 PM
At the end of the day, they're all a bunch of tricks .......I can't picture any NFL player tricking with anyone on this site, they're out chasing top notch Instagram models and celebrities
At the end of the day, they're all a bunch of tricks .......I can't picture any NFL player tricking with anyone on this site, they're out chasing top notch Instagram models and celebrities Originally Posted by BLM69
What about a 400 pound 3rd string lineman that keeps the bench warm?
  • BLM69
  • 10-09-2022, 04:57 PM
What about a 400 pound 3rd string lineman that keeps the bench warm? Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer
They still have better free options, if not they'll pay for that Instagram whore worth the coin....
At the end of the day, they're all a bunch of tricks .......I can't picture any NFL player tricking with anyone on this site, they're out chasing top notch Instagram models and celebrities Originally Posted by BLM69
Agree 100%. There is no NFL or any other pro sports player who is going to get on a hooker board and pay for a piece of ass!

It is a pity that no one can tell the truth when asked a simple question. They have to put a spin on it, lie and exaggerate to tell a good story to try to get revered. Lots of other example of this, but not the topic of this thread.

To the OP, why do you want to know these different professions, are you writing a book? Like I said before, no john is going to tell a hooker what he does for a living!