Another Train Wreck Thread

By special request, here is another train wreck thread!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJflu7z4QyI

Here ya go, Daaaaaman!!!!!
The mind boggles at how many ways this could go. Are there any standard threads I've missed:
1. What's your favorite (position, song, provider, client, etc., etc. . . train wreck theme)?
2. Do you like (big dicks, big boobs, big labia, etc., etc, big train wreck threads)?
3. Who's the best (dfk, bbbj, Greek, SS, etc., etc., train wreck thread writer)?
4. Why don't you like (fat chicks, black guys, Greek, cim, train wreck threads)?
5. ?????

I have it on good authority that Tx Noob has doctored the photos that he doesn't post and that he's actually much older than his unstated age.

I've also been informed that although he promotes himself as being upscale, he's actually down with a pimp named Silky and has a flesh colored pimp brand above his left nipple.
I have it on good authority that Tx Noob has doctored the photos that he doesn't post and that he's actually much older than his unstated age.

I've also been informed that although he promotes himself as being upscale, he's actually down with a pimp named Silky and has a flesh colored pimp brand above his left nipple. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
No sir!!!! My pimp's name is Satin, and you forgot the nipple rings!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHA
  • Jaci
  • 06-05-2012, 03:25 PM
Woohoooo, Im under Moto again!!!!
Kisses,Jaci
Woohoooo, Im under Moto again!!!!
Kisses,Jaci Originally Posted by Jaci
Don't forget to Chugga,chugga,chugga!