seems sucking nipples at a bar
as others watched
was NOT a activity errrrr WTF
but it was fun and thanks girl
Post the hottest pic in your phone.. lol
All are welcomed.
Hope to see y'all the 10th Originally Posted by Legacy69
Nice pic
probably this one from one of my recent shoots ....
jealous of all the boobs ): im a sad A cup but one day I'll buy some...hehehe ��
jealous of all the boobs ): im a sad A cup but one day I'll buy some...hehehe �� Originally Posted by KittyMeow

Your boobs are perfect.. I love small Titties personally. And that picture is stunning
Nice pic Originally Posted by lilylivered
Ty
jealous of all the boobs ): im a sad A cup but one day I'll buy some...hehehe �� Originally Posted by KittyMeow
please don't
and
A's n B's even some C's have better luck fighting gravity than most C's and all larger. Stuffed or not stuffed

but if must look into where they use your fat from other parts ta firm up tits. Size gain is low.
But any size firm gain is a plus. And feels better to who playing with your tits over feeling the bag a Doc put in each.
its like a face lift kinda. But its a tit lift. that restores from the fight of gravity n breast feeding and weight loss.
please don't
and
A's n B's even some C's have better luck fighting gravity than most C's and all larger. Stuffed or not stuffed

but if must look into where they use your fat from other parts ta firm up tits. Size gain is low.
But any size firm gain is a plus. And feels better to who playing with your tits over feeling the bag a Doc put in each.
its like a face lift kinda. But its a tit lift. that restores from the fight of gravity n breast feeding and weight loss. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Lol
Lol Originally Posted by Legacy69
KittyMeow got nice nipples on what she got per pic she posted

Nipple correction: correction inverted nipples or oversized nipples

https://www.wellnesskliniek.com/en/b...ple-correction

Nipple Correction - Plastic Cosmetic Surgery Breasts: Inverted Nipples Surgery, Nipple enhancement correction, inverted nipple repair, plastic surgery nipples, ...
ahhh whats a oversized nipples? never seen one, and I have seen Peppers, love her twin cigars LOL shhhhh at a legacy deal.

Nipple Surgery Trend: Bigger is Better - Marina Plastic Surgery

www.marinaplasticsurgery.com › Blog

Sep 18, 2009 - Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Grant Stevens explains his popular new procedure to enhance nipple size, texture, and appearance.
but as he wants give girls bigger(YES ) nipples, but smaller Areola errrrr WTF he's nuts.
Reading how he does nipple enlargement not sure I like darn it. But bet who suckling can't tell. mmmm need to be re-enlarged after a few months.

so best bet girls
work with what ya got
as
no matter type of tits n nips n Areola's ya got
somebody will want ta play with them

even inverted nips. some like a challenge
my areolas are tattooed so i dont have that problem ???? lmao im getting a boob job anyways
my areolas are tattooed so i dont have that problem ???? lmao im getting a boob job anyways Originally Posted by KittyMeow
your tits, have fun
thanks for the pics girls. more should.
I wonder which is more important,the size of the boob or the creativiy of the imagination in the beholder