We need to get a group together

We should have a group of people for after hours clubs
Why?
Because good things happen when you get with others an dares are made
Sure, and let's put up a nice, big neon E.C.C.I.E. sign, in a sexy, ice blue/white color scheme outside the building while we're at it.
Sure, and let's put up a nice, big neon E.C.C.I.E. sign, in a sexy, ice blue/white color scheme outside the building while we're at it. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed

HAHAHAHA I think I just spewed Dr.Pepper on myself!!!
"Dares"?? Like, I dare you two to have sex on the bar?
Sounds like OP is waiting for someone to dare a make out sessions with him or something... It better yet, "I dare you to rub your wiener together with mine hehehe"
  • L.A.
  • 07-29-2015, 07:51 AM
No offense but I really don't have any desire to hang out with any hobby guys.
Way past my bedtime anyway.
And I bet there won't be a fee reduction !

I can't blame a provider for NOT wanting to hang our with hobby guys...
Ah, the socials we use to have till one creep messed it up.

I remember two providers and one gentleman who did their best to arrange club socials after ASPD socials died out.

All I think have retired.

I never really thanked them enough for their effort. They were great venues to pre meet the vixens of the day.

All very controlled and private. Then the after parties at some club like Scfuzzi's or Spearmint Rhino.

To the old days!
  • RAMP
  • 07-29-2015, 03:29 PM
No offense but I really don't have any desire to hang out with any hobby guys. Originally Posted by L.A.
Agree! But on the other hand, it might help resolve my fear that other hobbiest are chiseled young sex gods compared to my slight lumpiness.
I heard this was done before in DFW. Providers were free to get in and clients paid cover.
Just make it an eyes wide shut type party.
  • JB91
  • 07-29-2015, 06:23 PM
It's all fun and games till the selfies start.