Booking/Keeping appointments and meeting

Hi

Quick Question or topic of discussion. I usually don't book appointments more than 24 hours in advanced to ensure the booking. This is because I have to get a room, go there, get ready, etc and bring all the goodies and such and I obviously can't walk around school with dildos in my backpack lol so it requires a ton of planning on my part.

Before my hiatus and after I've had a lot of people being no-shows and I'm not really sure why /: I'd like to know reasons why people just text/ email you up until 30 to 15 minutes before an appointment to then never show up? Is it usually nerves or not being comfortable with the location...? or what are other reasons to just back out with no explanation?

Also, do you prefer making appointments in advance or just calling a provider and meeting her within and hour or so?

Thanks !
Booking an appointment an hour ahead or a week ahead isn't the issue. Either someone is reliable or they are not. My opinion.
hmm I suppose yeah. it's just pretty rude I think. I normally get a room just to meet you! I don't want to start asking for deposits at all but its just such a waste of time and money to have someone just not show up like that...I try pretty hard to make an effort to find a good time for the client and even provide light snacks and drinks now so it's just like -___- you obviously don't deserve any kind of special treatment at all after that.
I think rudeness is a way of life in this business. Look around.
It's not fair, but it happens. Not everyone is unreliable or rude tho.
It happens on both sides. VPs, BP, CL....no one is immune.
I think its a matter of respect towards the client or provider or yourself.
I'd like to know reasons why people just text/ email you up until 30 to 15 minutes before an appointment to then never show up? Is it usually nerves or not being comfortable with the location...? or what are other reasons to just back out with no explanation? Originally Posted by KeiraLeone
Some may be time wasters and basement dwellers who don't get out much or are afraid to....you even see them here where they have lots of posts but NO reviews....
Others may be the 'competition' or their 'handlers' filling up your dance card, so real clients can't since your all booked up. They do this hoping you will move to other pastures...
I have found that my dates that are booked weeks in advance are often kept. If someone is booking you 2-3+ weeks in advance then they definitely want to see you. It's the 3-7 days in advance dates that often get canceled for me personally. I generally message/text the day before to be sure we are still on and then again the day of a date to confirm. This at least keeps me from being stood up at the time of a date.

I don't like last minute dates or plans scheduled less than 24 hours in advance. Sometimes they still cancel on you and it leaves me with little time for planning. I do have a normal vanilla job to do all of my scheduling around so ample notice is important.

I usually keep my toy bag in my car all the time and if I know I have plans I bring my shower toiletries, lingerie, candle, bottles of water, makeup, men's toiletries, etc. with me for whatever else I'm doing that day.
It happens on both sides. VPs, BP, CL....no one is immune.
I think its a matter of respect towards the client or provider or yourself. Originally Posted by splitlicker
Exactly.
IMO, there are many factors that go into a no show. Could be nerves, could be the location you've chosen, or could be the person is just an ass. You probably will never know and you shouldn't let it bother you.

Just move on with the other great people here (wink wink) and enjoy yourself. Don't let the bad manners of the few spoil the hobby for you.
  • Tiger
  • 09-09-2015, 03:22 PM
My preference is to schedule one to two weeks ahead then confirm the day before.
Go raw dawg. People will be on time, cash in hand
Hi

Quick Question or topic of discussion. I usually don't book appointments more than 24 hours in advanced to ensure the booking. This is because I have to get a room, go there, get ready, etc and bring all the goodies and such and I obviously can't walk around school with dildos in my backpack lol so it requires a ton of planning on my part.

Before my hiatus and after I've had a lot of people being no-shows and I'm not really sure why /: I'd like to know reasons why people just text/ email you up until 30 to 15 minutes before an appointment to then never show up? Is it usually nerves or not being comfortable with the location...? or what are other reasons to just back out with no explanation?

Also, do you prefer making appointments in advance or just calling a provider and meeting her within and hour or so?

Thanks ! Originally Posted by KeiraLeone
why not ????

meet them in a bar or at a gas station
hmm I suppose yeah. it's just pretty rude I think. I normally get a room just to meet you! I don't want to start asking for deposits at all but its just such a waste of time and money to have someone just not show up like that...I try pretty hard to make an effort to find a good time for the client and even provide light snacks and drinks now so it's just like -___- you obviously don't deserve any kind of special treatment at all after that. Originally Posted by KeiraLeone
I don't schedule anything more than right now, for hobbying, because I want my spot scratched when it itches, not a week from now. As such I generally dont value the niceties you mention. It is great of you, I just understand it isnt sustainable for clients like me, so I dont expect it and dont want to pay for it.

Ive bailed over nerves, not recently but it happens. Sometimes a gal gets mad when i dont come but if you send out four texts and gal 3 takes the offer before gal 1 replies, what can you do? We have to be patient with each other, illegitimate activity and all. Being willing, or not, to review has nothing to do with whether or not a guy will show.
I don't schedule anything more than right now, for hobbying, because I want my spot scratched when it itches, not a week from now. As such I generally dont value the niceties you mention. It is great of you, I just understand it isnt sustainable for clients like me, so I dont expect it and dont want to pay for it.

Ive bailed over nerves, not recently but it happens. Sometimes a gal gets mad when i dont come but if you send out four texts and gal 3 takes the offer before gal 1 replies, what can you do? We have to be patient with each other, illegitimate activity and all. Being willing, or not, to review has nothing to do with whether or not a guy will show. Originally Posted by JennerJammer
Damn good point.
Hi

Thanks ! Originally Posted by KeiraLeone
Baby I'll walk around school and carry your bag for you
I'm at your service