This Texas weather....

I don't know why but for some reason or another this horny weather makes me rainy!!!! Lol

Is this happening to anyone else or is it just me?

I think I'm just horny, maybe I need to pay one of these BEAUTIFUL SEXY ladies a visit.... Any suggestions? I love me some big boobies.... FYI
Suggestions:
Send more pics of that hot booty, omg! Ladies, he is packin' heat (from what I've seen in a few pics) so I think he could definitely be a cure to ANY rainy days!! he he he...

Oh, speaking of Big Boobies I just got a new DVD on my lunchbreak, called "F_ck my tits Vol. 3"....can't wait to go watch it tonight! I'll be getting some ideas together for when we finally meet XKID! wink!

XOXO
ItalianaPrincess
Oh, speaking of Big Boobies I just got a new DVD on my lunchbreak, called "F_ck my tits Vol. 3"....can't wait to go watch it tonight! I'll be getting some ideas together for when we finally meet XKID! wink! Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess

Princess you are too kind baby!!! I'll get on them pics ASAP... Just for you baby!!!

Oh and I have a plethora of ideas sexy.... hehehe so WE ARE MAKING "F_CK MY TITS VOL. 4"... I just hope I don't pass out when you whip those BEAUTIFUL friends of yours out!!! Mmmmm
Onexkid,

I just have to say, that I absolutely love your avatar! It cracks me up every time I see it!
I want to know where he found a picture of me when I was a kid?!
Why thank you MsFoster... Glad you like it, its just too gangsta I had to put it up!

Poppy yours is.... Ummm... Cute. Lmfao!!
THis weather makes me oh so horney baby.
and the heat is on....