New to this need help.

Hi I'm Ladynympho and I'm new to this sites this is the first time that I've ever used a key and I'm from California every place has different rules so as for me I'm having a hard time with posting and understanding how I can post it has came to my attention that one moderator in particular Admiral giggle continues to keep giving me in fractions because according to him I'm posting inappropriately now the 30th and the 31st of March was my first time posting and I was unaware as to how to post even though I did read the guidelines based on the stuff that I did see it seem like you could post majority of times depending on what group that you posted in I need assistance very badly because I do not want my account to be locked out and I do not want to be prevented from being able to post please PM me with examples or any information that you may have that could possibly assist me and won't keep me from being able to post.
I gave you the instructions.

For ads.

1 ad per 7 days in the Dallas ad forum.
1 ad per 7 days in the Fort Worth ad forum
1 ad in the weekend lineup posted only between 6am Thursday morning thru 9pm Sunday night.

Posting ads in any other forum will be removed. There is nothing wrong with posting/interacting in the other forums as many do but you may not post ads there. At the top of each forum it explains the purpose of that Forum.

If you post ads in ISO, Coed, or other forums the many Providers and Hobbiest who scan the the threads for such things will hit the rtm button as they did with your posts. They are like the extra eyes or flying monkeys for us moderators.

There are over 700 providers in the Dallas ad forums along with you. Competition is fierce. They love to hit the rtm button.

Read the guidelines as they have, follow them and all will be lovely.
  • Crock
  • 04-02-2018, 10:01 AM
And use punctuation when you post.