Offshoot from Thatdude post of "Directing the ship"

I'm glad Thatdude made the aforementioned post, because I've been curious about something. I like it when a woman "Directs the ship" and takes me by the hand and has her way with me without saying a word until she's done with me. Here's my question, ladies how familiar do you need to be with a guy for you to be comfortable with him walking in, taking your hand and leading you to the bedroom without saying anything until ya'll are done. Is it after a couple of sessions? I'm sure if a guy walked in, and on your first time meeting him and started to do that you're thoughts might be "Marine or no marine this guy is about to get ___________"(fill in the blank)

TM

P.S. You can fill in the blank, but don't forget to answer the question.
I think I could handle that upon first meeting as long as before our appt he doesn't do anything to creep me out. lol

I have done this before and its very erotic!!
As for me, my life in recent years, financially and domestically, has been so f**king out of control, it is sometimes nice to have a woman in control for that hour.
I never had that happen to me however I LOVE to direct the ship
oxoxox Safire Sweet
If he wants me to direct the ship, I will happily do so. Just let him sit back and relax.

:-)
Marine my biggest suggestion is to just pm the provider from here or p411 and state what you want. Kind of hard to expect a provider to do it with out some kind of heads up. i am sure lisa lisa and rf will oblige. Safire Sweet your a cutiepie but be careful of what you ask for lol
For the most part, I am all about being in control...

I think I could handle that upon first meeting as long as before our appt he doesn't do anything to creep me out. lol

I have done this before and its very erotic!! Originally Posted by Reese Foster

For the sake of discussion what would constitute creeping you out?
I'll direct the ship AND rock the boat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5AAcgtMjUI - R.I.P. girL!

XOXO,
IP
I LOVE TO DIRECT THA SHIP, LONG AS U DONT TRY TO JUMP OFF THA HOOK. LOL.

NACOLE (214-270-9983) BLONDES LOVE TO HAVE FUN!!!
For the sake of discussion what would constitute creeping you out? Originally Posted by 6.8mmSPC

It just depends. If he says something that makes me think he may be dangerous or a little to aggressive for me...but in that case, I guess I would just not go through with the appointment.

I guess what I was trying to say is that as long as the gentleman's screening checks out and he is a gentleman when communicating with me, I would be comfortable doing something like this on the first meeting.
I love a man in charge..
I want a woman to take control from the start, and not stop until she is done with me. Of course, every 3-4 consultations I prefer a little GFE but the rest of the time, I want absolutely no control over the situation, and all of the PSE she can throw at me in an hour, or two.

Now, there is this fantasy about me being in control ... I'll throw that on my blog, or in Another Realm. It is very soft, sensual, yet mysterious, and involves only the lady being pleasured.