URL / Website: Www.Theasianstars.net
City: Addison/Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 635 and DNT
Activities: DFK , BBBJ, 69, DATY, covered Standing Mish & CG
Hair Length and Color: Shoulders or longer, black color
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5.3, 115 lbs , perfect titis , nice curves, beautiful and a body made for sin
Recommendation: Yes
Good review in regards to service and attitude. Curvy body - nice figure but not a skinny, tone spinner if that’s the look you want. I would say face 7, body 7, and service 9. Pics are heavily photoshopped - especially the face.
Good review. Looks like you two had some chemistry
Good review in regards to service and attitude. Curvy body - nice figure but not a skinny, tone spinner if that’s the look you want. I would say face 7, body 7, and service 9. Pics are heavily photoshopped - especially the face. Originally Posted by quickfox8
She reminded me of girl at Maple shade. I do not remember her name , only her body details.

I found Izzy's face to be cute and pretty. Her happy attitude was a biggest factor in what I liked about her.
This is an example of WALDT. I would agree with face as a 7, but for me, her body was more of a 8-9. She is not your usual skinny thin Asian. She reminded me of Jinah who was a taller and, again, more filled out Korean all around. Both are not fat, imo, but have some sexy curves. Service is def 9+
OMG, I need to see Izzy. Too many girls, not enough cash, lol. Good review of Izzy.