Cut or Uncut

I'm asking this because this isn't the first time I've come across this situation. I did a review last night on a great provider, but one thing sort of bugged me. I'm not knocking on her, as she did great, but simply curious because she told me something I've heard from an ex gf when we had sex as well. When she saw that I was uncut, she said I would need to wear a cover for the oral part. I didn't mind, she did it so well I didn't notice the cover on there. With my ex, not so much. But is there a specific reason for this? Your thoughts, please.
Duck butter...who knows?
LMAO at duck butter........but HYGEINE is the #1 issue with me in regard to un-circumsised. Some men know how to keep it clean, while others not so much.
#2 is appearance. I have came across some, that when erect, you cannot even tell the difference. It looks cut and trim, but I have seen some in my day that were not so attractive and even when erect they looked deformed or like a melted candle stick. If that is the case I prefer not to do it at all, but if I do, I require a condom. I told one guy that I only did cbj because when I saw his I was like "fu*k that"...........it was not visually appealing.
I do not know what yours looks like and I wasn't trying to make anyone feel bad, but you have to look at it from our point of view as well. Even though men are more visual that women by nature, we do have our standards as well. (yes ,hookers have standards!!lol)
And if it's dirty and ugly.........well........I don't know what to tell you. I'm sure yours is clean and sparkly though!!
LMAO! That makes total sense. The girl even told me its never too late to get cut, sounded like advice to me. Which I will consider.
Who are you, Father Abraham? Remember dude, "some will...some won't...who cares...move on."
Yeah I wouldnt recommend it as an adult. Pretty traumatic and painful. Just keep it clean!!
Always do!
Dude, don't mutilate yourself because some girl had a prob with it. Honestly, sometimes it kills me how much damage one or two people's opinions can cause someone as far as self esteem goes. First off, I wouldn't even bother with her as a provider if she made me feel bad about myself and took shots at who I was as a person. You will find that some women are driven wild by it, in fact I remember one time when I showed my uncut guy off to a very reluctant lady on Yahoo and she literally jumped on cam in 5 minutes fingering herself for me. Don't think everyone is the same bro, just keep it clean and if they don't like it then use your discretion on whether or not you like being with someone who brings you down.
In my experience, some uncircumcised penises I've seen, when they get erect (if they are not cleaned properly) smell like piss when the skin retracts. I won't put my mouth around one either if it smells like that. I will clean it first.. very well.
Well yeah, you have to clean yourself frequently if you are uncut. in fact when it comes to any girl am about to get intimate with, I am always excusing myself to begin with to give it a thorough cleaning in the bathroom.

This is how a penis -Naturally- is. The reason it smells like that is because urine is trapped under the foreskin often after urinating. That's a huge reason why a guy who is uncut should clean himself but keep in mind that guys who are cut still often have the same urine dried up on their head so really a guy who is uncut and cleans himself is probably much cleaner than that guy is.
In my experience, some uncircumcised penises I've seen, when they get erect (if they are not cleaned properly) smell like piss when the skin retracts. I won't put my mouth around one either if it smells like that. I will clean it first.. very well. Originally Posted by Lil Oral Annie
Idk ... I've had the problem when I pull it back, an ATROCIOUS , putrid pussy odor comes out...ewww! I will sometimes play it off by cleaning it. This has happened to me at least four times. I guess it comes w the territory. Obviously, after these experiences, I prefer cut, but if its clean, and odor free, I'm in!
Well at least you ladies are tactful about it. When visiting a strip club, seeing a provider, getting even a generic non sexual massage, heck or going out in public, use your best hygiene for the situation.
I only have a vague recollection of the experience.

I was just laying there..minding my onw business when this guy comes at me with a ..Oh my God!! Is that a..KNIFE???!?!?!?!? HEY!! Let go of my...AIIIEEEE!!! Oh no you DiD NOT!!! What the hell kind of a man does that to another....You circum whated? What the fuck is that? Some kind of tribal ritual? Who cuts off a perfectly good hoodie?
Oy Vey!