Men: I am seeking understanding

I NEVER ask for the donation up front, I wouldn't want that to set the tone for our time together. In fact I would rather $ never be discussed.

I had a a regular (I have seen him 5 times) ECCIE client leave without a donation left, no response to my text.

I "worshiped" on a whole other level. I can almost guarantee he has never had better.

looking back I could tell by his behavior that he meant to do this.

I feel like TRASH......disposable garbage he felt like he didn't need to call again.

WHY? WHAT WAS HE THINKING?
Sorry someone took advantage of you like this. It's painful to have your trust betrayed.
Sorry this happened to you heather. I wish I could put a reason behind it that would help you but there probably isn't one there

As you said he noticed a way to take advantage of how he normally left his donation and used it. Being a newbie I can't speak from experience but for me I would have no problem leaving mine up front so the provider knows its at least there. It doesnt have to be talked about just placed in sight so things can move forward
Id say put his handle out there.. whether here or in ladies info share... Id def like to put someone like this on a DNS list and not risk it.

Before doing that tho.. id give him time to respond to a PM. I have had a regular forget once to leave donation. He turns cell off as soon as he arrives at my incall and doesnt turn it on until hes out playing again (so SO doesnt bust him with it).. he truly just forgot to leave it... and made good on it PLUS PLUS PLUS as soon as he got my PM. Could be something innocent or just a downright jerk. Give him a day to respond to PM. And if he doesnt... put his handle on blast so the ladies can avoid someone like this.
  • S-Man
  • 08-07-2012, 12:18 PM
As others have suggested, wait a day and follow up on the text with a PM. He might not have gotten your texts due to bad cell coverage.
In my last review, I mentioned how I almost did this. This provider literally made me 'forget it was a service' and I walked out the door with her birthday gift in my jacket pocket. Luckily, I noticed before I got to my car and turned around. It was embarrassing, but I apologized and all was forgiven. I don't know who your fella is, but it is possible that you left him dazed and amazed...it happens.

Donation up front...no problem!
Make it up to you if it was an honest mistake...should happen!
Expect to be DNS'd if you short or screw a provider...absolutely!
Sorry this happened to you, sweetheart. The only time it happened with me was when she did not ask up front and I was understandably light headed afterwards and forgot I had not given it to her already. I felt like shit, but she was good-natured about it. I learned my lesson and have always handled it upfront since then. With any luck, that was his issue and he will realize it and settle up. If not, out him and let him explain his actions.
Heather I'm sorry this happened to you. Just builds distrust to all us honest folks....hope he makes good to u soon!
Obviously none of us knows why this happened, only that it did and you feel terrible. And you have a right to feel that way. I'm sorry. But let me throw this out there and see if perhaps this might explain his (wrongful) thinking.

Many men feel guilty about participating in the hobby, whether they admit it or not. Every visit brings another internal struggle and another promise that "this is going to be the last time. I'm going to quit." But they can't quit (and looking at your gallery, we can understand this). They keep coming back and keep feeling guilty. Desperate to finally stop and make an honest person of themselves, they'll short--or completely stiff--an ATF to throw a roadblock into the relationship so he CAN'T return.

In the end, my guess is he'll call to apologize, claim that it was a complete oversight and promise to make it up to you. Then, because he's addicted to you, he will show back up with back pay in hand for another wonderful session.

Then he'll feel guilty all over again...
Name him, Heather. The money's gone. Don't let him get away with even more.
Very sorry this happened to you, there is no excuse for such action.
THANK YOU ALL!!! wow, you don't know how much better i feel!!!

Ya'll are the best!!
Every hobbyist and provider looks at the Hobby in a different way. I feel very fortunate just to spend time with a lovely lady that knows how to please me. But no matter how you look at things, or how close the bobbyist and provider get to be as friends, its a matter of PAY TO PLAY. Dont look at the exchange of money is a bad thing. Pay for play is what the hobby is all about along with making friends and enjoying your time with another person.

Many years ago back in the ASPD days I was accused by a lady of cheating her, she said I did not pay her fee, which is BS. But my reputation was hurt, not that my reputation is anything great but I take pride in how I treat other human beings. Ever since my incident with this lady I always pay in cash and make the lady count the donation in front me. The lady then cannot say I cheated her in anyway. This might not appeal to most, but thats cool, like I said we all look at the hobby in a different way.
not sure when this happened, but i must say its easy to happen, especially if the appt was as good as you report. if he uses a hobby phone, that phone would be off as soon as the appt is over.

seems strange to me that a guy would see you five times and then stiff you on the last time, especially if you verified him through p411 or eccie. that's like committing hobby suicide on these boards.

sorry it happened and hope it all works out for you.
Wow what a jerk! People never think about the damage they do to others when they waste their time. Like when people waste a sales person's time for an hour and then never intend to buy something. Seriously people lack ethics in this world but karma will come around to people like that who use you.