Suicide girls ... my curiosity swells...

I may be a bit slow (.. but I last longer..), but I am just now discovering Suicide Girls. And, I think I like it in *that* way ... the way that causes my libido to recall its youth.

I am not a fetish kind of guy, at least I thought. But these gals are getting a rise out of my curiosity.

After a recent session I realized that my lovely and very hot partner was a self identified SG. More than a look, its an attitude she showed me. It was a real turn on. I have always enjoyed edgy women. In my youth they would join me in my thrill quest, in challenging convention, in willing to be radical. They were artistic, cocky, self assured and usually available if you could 'keep up' with them. Now in my somewhat mellowed middle age I feel a resurgence of that vigor when around a woman who displays edgy-ness in a contemporary vernacular.

So what is a Suicide Girl in your perspective? Is it something you can adopt for a session, or is it a fully committed life style? Are you exploring SG style and culture. If so, do you find it exciting, sexual, creative or rewarding? Why?

Finally, ... can you help me explore... get to know... the SG scene?
So what is a Suicide Girl in your perspective?
A girl with tats all over and loves the roller derby.