Looser... DO NOT SEE HIM!!!

Had me come all the way to Austin and then dosen't answer his phone..... Watch out ladies psyco path!!!

mailto:

This is the message:

can we do monday incall 11am

t@*%o# 512-29G-187G
Do NOT see him!!!
Edited...forbidden information in open forum....Spacemtn...AustinModS taff

aaaHahahahaaa... watch out for him ladies!!!
Since that is the policy on public forums, he's absolutely correct. That would have been information for sharing with providers by PM or in the Ladies area.

If a guy posted this about a psycho provider, he would be banned... does that work both ways?
Since that is the policy on public forums, he's absolutely correct. That would have been information for sharing with providers by PM or in the Ladies area.

If a guy posted this about a psycho provider, he would be banned... does that work both ways? Originally Posted by AustinBusinessTraveler
True, you can't post identifying information in open forum. Also, bee careful about sharing private electronic communications. It is safer to "sum it up" than to break the rules.

But, if a guy posted the same about a provider, wouldn't they call it a Review or a NC/NS?
That was a jerk move of him to NC/NS you.
But how does this make him a psycho-path?
If all he did was NC/NS it seems out of line to post his personal info in the open.

LF
I think it should work both ways, info like that should not be posted.
He is a well-known Austin problem. Did you actually screen him?
He is a well-known Austin problem. Did you actually screen him? Originally Posted by Austin Liv

Now that is different... If dude has made a habit of being a jerk, then grill his ass. There is no excuse for that here.

LF
That was a jerk move of him to NC/NS you.
But how does this make him a psycho-path?
If all he did was NC/NS it seems out of line to post his personal info in the open.LF Originally Posted by LadiesFan
If you re-read her post you will see:

In my world, THAT statement would qualify him for the Psyco group. Does it take more for you...? That is, of course, assuming that's what he actually said, and not her "version" of the note.

In my world, THAT statement would qualify him for the Psyco group. Does it take more for you...? That is, of course, assuming that's what he actually said, and not her "version" of the note. Originally Posted by nuglet
Except that she outed him and called him psycho BEFORE his email to her following the timeline...

I think this sets the bar for how guys can report the NC/NS when they deal with it!
Self edit and:

Liv, whether he is a known problem has no relevance... it should stay in the ladies forum and PM's
Self edit and:

Liv, whether he is a known problem has no relevance... it should stay in the ladies forum and PM's Originally Posted by AustinBusinessTraveler
Agreed.
Jada just posted a self alert on herself..............
  • 06-28-2010, 07:47 PM

"... regardless of whether they are loser dirtbags."

... her "version" of the note. Originally Posted by nuglet

Sounds edited to me.
Jada just posted a self alert on herself.............. Originally Posted by sixxbach
Except for that is she is absolutely right to avoid this notorius stalker who has numerous alerts already posted on him.

It's not ok to include identifying info or private e-communications though.