Yow, is there anything lasers can't do?

Tell me about it! Search the words "laser vaginal rejuvination."
Laser-Shmazer :/
I had laser hair removal from a prestigious laser center with the best lasers in the country blah blah blah. And thousands of dollars later. My hair grew back!
To say the least. I will not get laser anything until i see proof from a person not endorsing the procedure.

Ladies let me know how it goes for you!!!!
Well Jasmine, I can't think of anyone who would have less need for a bust enhancement. Your girls are large and in charge. And gorgeous.
'The laser stimulates the natural growth process experienced throughout puberty...
Anyone think this could work on a guy's penis? Who's willing to take one for the team to find out?
Lasers can make guys like me more attractive to the ladies.

Shine a laser in her eyes, and until she can see again, I'm more attractive.
Anyone think this could work on a guy's penis? Who's willing to take one for the team to find out? Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke

Howdy, Folks!

The Spyder III, the World's Most Powerful Portable Laser, Is a Real Life Lightsaber

From the above:

"It can permanently blind you and set your skin—or anything else, really—on fire almost instantly."

So fellows - any takers? Who's gonna be the first to grab one of these, point it at their dick, and hit the "on" button?

Be sure to post the video of that momentous occasion on Youtube...