And the WINNER is..... (Todays Gentemans Club Luncheon)

78704!

You won a 3 Month VIP Pass to Sugars!

Please PM me and I'll get your information over to the Manager as not 3 minutes after you said Thanks and left a young lady drew your ticket out of the Bucket!

I do believe the 38 guys that took the time to show up as well as the 6 Invited ladies that joined us all were winners as well.....

Two Local Indies, Two Visiting Indies from DFW and two lovely ladies from a Local Agency joined the 28 Sugars Gals as well as two lovely ladies from a sister Club in San Antonio that drove up to meet us as well!

One young lady being worked by not one but TWO experienced Strip Club Veterans was so impressed by some of the guys she met and how courteous they were she decided it was time "to cross the line"... and selected one Lucky Bastard to indoctrinate it into the fold..... A certain lady that was with us helped in the process as well I believe.....

Anyway...... Just got in and wanted to say thanks to ZTonk who assisted in getting everyone in.....

Thanks to Management and our two lovely waitresses Chelsea "Bug" and Veronica for caring for us....

And Thanks to all of you that came.....

See everyone Next Month!

Ohh...yeah.....

One funny story I have to share.....

I'm standing at the bar talking to a very inebriated "Bug" who NORMALLY is my nighttime waitress.... She got up early to come in at my request and take care of us today...... Anyway She's forcing the words out and looking at me in total amazement...... She says "You know what!... You know what?... I just experienced the strangest thing...... I went out on the patio a minute ago..... and...and... IT's STILL DAYLIGHT OUT THERE!.... THE SUN IS STILL UP!.... I've never had so much fun and been so fucked up so early in the day!.... You guys are GREAT!"......

It was only 4:30!I hope she decided to go home instead of working a double!Those of you that go back in please remember those two and remind them of where you met them... They will take good care of you!.
Great job Whispers! Thanks for all the effort put forth. Sorry I had to leave before 4:00. I had a grand time. Even met a regular dancer at the club that I most likely will be seeing outside the club in the near future.

Not to mention running into the dancer who is the daughter of an old friend of mine... Life gets stranger and stranger...
Even though I got there late (1'ish) and could only stay an hour - it was great fun. Thanks for all the work to put this together.

Would like to here from more of the guys/dolls in attendance - nice bunch today.

Again, thanks for making this happen.
Thanks again I had fun. I got to meet some great guys and trade war
stories, and I got some great dances.
- phaedrus
I hope I can say... But oopss if not.. LOL...

I had a blast me & my friend!! I am HONORED I was invited!!!!

Glad to be there & hope to get invited again!!

Smooches to everyone I met!!
congratz!!!
Indeed - a very good time Whispers! Luckily the power came back on after that outage. I heard it was raining outside. Hard to tell inside with all the fun going on. I met a lot of folks and enjoyed some great dances. Even from someone that was trying to mask the cigarette smell but I knew - definitely some potential:-)
When the power went out I took that as a sign to leave plus the heavy rain . Had a fun time though. Very exciting for my first time.
Thanks, Whispers. As always, it was a great afternoon. Next time I am going to take the afternoon off so I can stay all afternoon. Can't wait for the next one.
  • unagi
  • 06-30-2010, 07:51 AM
With Whispers assistance, I was able to get a dancer out of the club for a quick session. I had my eye on this one for a long time, and she has just started playing outside the club.

With out Whispers' intel and Jedi mind tricks (as well as her rent being due), I don't think it would have happened.

Met a hot Latina dancer named Eva. She was at the last luncheon, but was a waitress and not getting into dancing. Well, now she's dancing. After a few more luncheons, who know, she might start playing!

There was also a 5'11" Korean girl w/MM. It was here first day ever dancing. Looked like some good potential.

Best Luncheon Ever.
Eva is gorgeous. It was a great time. Thanks, Whispers.
With out Whispers' intel and Jedi mind tricks (as well as her rent being due), I don't think it would have happened.
...... Originally Posted by unagi

What's a buddy for if not to lend a hand where needed..... No Jedi Mind tricks...... Just a little Financial Hypnosis anyone can learn!

I had a blast me & my friend!! I am HONORED I was invited!!!! Originally Posted by young alexis
It was a pleasure meeting the two of you young ladies......

It was a pleasure meeting the two of you young ladies......
Originally Posted by Whispers

What was the name of the Korean girl for future reference?
I had a great time as well... Thanks Whispers!!

I met a few nice dancers, and one REALLY nice dancer who relieved some pressure off of me in VIP.

But the most fun I had, by a long shot, was getting a few dances from one of the providers who attended, but hasn't chimed in yet. WOW... she didn't have her "dancing panties" with her so she danced for me in her little summer dress. My God that was hot. I will be calling her soon.

I do regret not talking to Young Alexis, I thought that was her, but wasn't 100%. dammit, next time I guess.

LF