Question for Providers Only....Where was...

• Z71
  • 07-01-2010, 05:57 PM
Where was the most PUBLIC and risky location you have ever gotten frisky?

Your answer can be an event with a person from the hobby or a Lover from your private life...where and to what extent was the activity...how daring were you?
Let's see, there was Valentines Night 09 when I did a session with a couple at the Four Seasons, I brought my SO and he watched in the corner while I played with the wife and had my way with her blindfolded on the balcony.

After session, we went to Sam's Boat parking lot (just after 2) and parked next to the back door, climbed in the back seat, sat on my partner, rode him hard, peeled off my red dress to expose the teddy underneath, glanced behind me to see two men in the car next to us trying to hide behind their seats and watch. We had a big finish, climbed in the front seat, and as the car was getting started, an employee came out of the back door, got into the car next to us, and I'm sure got an earful from his buddies about what he had just missed.

After that, we headed to the incall (I kept it at the Studio 6 back then) where my girlfriend from out of town was sleeping and I watched while my SO had freaky sex with her.

That Valentine Day was a triple header for sure.
  • Z71
  • 07-02-2010, 09:16 AM
See now come on girls, lets hear about it...My most daring was in a parking lot of a local movie theater and then inside during the movie near the back row.
I once gave my SO a HJ at a Bennigan's in a booth in the back.
a client in the dressing room of Sports Authority.
Well lets see ONE of mine was at a park at night with an old fling. We were by the water on a large rock getting it on like donkey kong. The whole time I had the feeling of being watched but couldnt notice anyone. After a while some police showed up in the parking lot...A LOT of them. About shit myself and hurried to get dressed. We started walking back and the police stopped us to ask if we'd seen a guy in white...uh no sir. Turned out a mental patient had excaped and they found him in the tree above us, hehe must of enjoyed it!
Fun memories!

Mine was probably under my mom's bedroom window at an apt complex in a Devon Roadster *no top*. I had my back against the passenger door & my leg thrown over a seat while my boyfriend had his face buried in my crotch. We were interrupted by the security guard clearing her throat. She said "Wish I was doing that" and suggested we find a more private place. *whew*