Houston Providers let's update and upgrade your showcase

Thank you to all that have come to shoot and also to those that are on the schedule to shoot for January. You all have made this an awesome month. I'm now booking shoots in Houston. I am also planning my next round of shoots in Austin, San Antonio and Dallas. If you would like to schedule a shoot feel free to pm me or call me at 832-693-2591. I look forward to seeing you in front of my lens.

I will be doing another special shoot in one of Houston's luxury hotels and it's going to be perfect for Valentine's day updates. Contact me for details and booking information.
Awesome! Nice photography...
Thanks Sonya Miss ya...hope the new year is treating you well
Nice pictures DDBD
Thanks Sonya Miss ya...hope the new year is treating you well Originally Posted by DDBD Photography
You're welcome DDBD. I'm having a blast...Life is great!
Thank you Seeking P. I am definitely looking forward to shooting with you again

@Sonya that's awesome and I'm glad to hear that I hope to see you again soon also.
Great pictures DDBD! I'm going to call you today about the valentines day shoot!
Thanks Katrina and you know I'm ready for ya
Thank you all for some awesome shoots this week. I have a few more scheduled this weekend and I'm definitely looking forward to them.

Also, for those that have asked about when I will travel again I will do my San Antonio, Austin, Dallas, and New Orleans stops during the months of February and March. The exact dates will be announced soon.
Let me know when you are coming to Dallas...
I will definitely let you know and I like that D lol may have to borrow it
Borrow you can have it. Pics soon.
Thanks Truly Passion and yes indeed - pics soon
I still have a few openings for the Valentines special as well as the month of February. Feel free to pm or call/text me for details and booking information.