Curious...What Providers have their incall 'Open' sign on today on this beautiful, wintery day?

Just read the damn title!

Some of us aren't scared to drive in this crap and consider it fun, too, regardless of the other idiots on the road.
Brazilian Bianca is offering half off specials due to the weather today.
It's the "other idiots" that will turn a $250/hr. date in to a $3,000 nightmare.
I am willing!
I lived in Minnesota

I live 10 minutes from my incall, and the roads enroute are all clear (I just drove that way round trip to the gym~~ had the place pretty much to myself LOL!)
oxoxoxo
It's the "other idiots" that will turn a $250/hr. date in to a $3,000 nightmare. Originally Posted by Prolongus
+100000000 I m not leaving my home today even it was offered for free.
+100000000 I m not leaving my home today even it was offered for free. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911

However, some of the more business saavy (and aesthetically pleasing) providers maybe off doing their live shows.
+100000000 I m not leaving my home today even it was offered for free. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Eh,

What the hell did I just read?
Eh,

What the hell did I just read? Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Risking a car accident for a piece of pussy is surely not worth it - I have gone many days without it and can go another day without it.
I'm glad the ice stayed melted.

Sorry for your loss of "fun", Manny. There's always next year. Or maybe next week who knows. It's Texas. Either way my comment to you in the other thread was in reference to your own threAD here about going out for pussy on icy roads. Since you "consider it fun" I figured it would lighten your mood and maybe you could have turned that frown upside down. Sorry you took it as an insult. It wasn't.

In the spirit of staying on topic for those interested, I'll be at my incall today but I'm already booked for a long lunch. Happy Hump Day!
I'm open and I WISH someone would come by today.

I'm bored to death!
Im available today all day
I'm available.......Ladies.......: cheers:
I'm available ��
Bored as well. I can only watch Netflix and daytime tv so much.
Most things I planned for all week have been cancelled. So I anticipate lots of down time. If energyworx throws out some specials for Friday and Saturday might be tempted. Anyone else in the fort worh area east of downtown who decide to offer a few specials if business is way down just PM me your specials. See if I can keep anyone afloat until it warms up.
I'm open to turn a phrase. And contrary to popular belief I have not moved fromEl Paso. El Paso has been ggood to me and I'd never leave you hanging.