Fuck Machines...

Ok, I'm thinking of putting my mind to use and the weather has got me thinking about a couple of possible designs for heavy equipment. While this would be my first machine built for this purpose, I have experience in several robotic builds. I already have some ideas about what kind of drives and motion range I want to use, but I need ideas for controls and automation. What do you ladies think? What kind of controls do you think would be easiest to use while the machine is running. Dials? Buttons? App Controlled?

Also, wouldn't mind finding some test subjects together once I get a machine or two off the bench.
Make mine voice controlled so I can tell it to fuck me harder, faster, and longer.
I'm not sure if the tech is there yet
I agree!!😉
😂😂😂😂😂
Well, I don't know about voice controlled, but what if it vibrates, twists, and pumps all at the same time?? Also, what do you think about position? Would you rather go for Missionary/K9 or Cowgirl??
The fuck machines on the market allow all of the positions listed above.
Not a lady, but it seems to me a "joystick" would obviously be a consideration.
Man how uninspiring it must be to want to just buy something made by someone else. And most of the fuck machines commercially available usually pump, vibrate, or twist, very few do all at the same time. A joystick is a good idea, especially since that would allow for multiple controls with a single hand.
Can you program it to finish in 50 minutes then say "your the sexiest woman I have ever fucked" and then leave a $50 tip? I think you may have a winner.
I've been called a "fuck machine" by several ladies here on eccie.... IJS...
I thought this was going to be a thread about Bliss...

Carry on
Make mine voice controlled so I can tell it to fuck me harder, faster, and longer. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
I am quite responsive to voice commands
Its called a Sybian.

I also saw a Rabbit that would connect to the usb port on your computer and could be remotely controlled across the internet.
Sybians only vibrate, I think I'm going with a joystick control idea since it can control different things on different axis. I'm thinking having automated adjustments would be cool. So that it could adjust 15-20 degrees in a circular motion to really hit the right angle. Time to crank up the old 3D printer