Encounter: Ever-Reliable Tanned Amazon Blue "JAY" migrates back to Blue in all her True DT FF PSE/GFE Glory

Date: Sept. 9, 2019
Name: Blue JAY!
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: see above
Phone: (972) 241-2999
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: n/a
Activities: (For shorter CliffNotes version read only these activities and BOLD in ROS). DFK, teasing hugs and caresses, BLS, BBBJ, TRUE DT and FF, her finger on and slightly in my ass (full prostrate play probably available though I’ve never partaken); TRUE TUMA with tongue-fucking and smorgasbord ass munching; licking and sucking legs and nipples; toe-fucking and knee-fucking of her cunt; MPFS especially in doggie, CG (where, leaning back, she kindly claims to have cum), ACG, RCG; more slavish-arms-up-to-caress-nipples DT FF until CIM. Skilled, musical FBSM (see ROS). Relaxing shower with more birdsong and her classy, special fragrant lotions and soaps. The reason she’s PSE/GFE is that the services are PSE but the feelings engendered are, to me at least, wonderfully GFE.
Hair Length and Color: Beautiful long brunette with golden highlights.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: My prior description of her still fits: MILF with pretty face; all-over natural tan achieved from her recent restful sojourn in the tropical islands. Fairly tall in heels (5’8” or so); 5’5” or so without them; probably approx. 125 lbs. Natural B tits. Sexy butt. Great lips upstairs and down; pretty, shaved kitty. Reminds me very much of some of the hot Asian ladies I’ve been lucky enough to pick up in bars at various times in my life. She just oozes sexuality and desire, IMHO.
Recommendation: Yes: fellow ornithologists will join me in welcoming the return migration of the rare Blue JAY, back in all her glory!
  • Noid
  • 09-09-2019, 06:39 PM
But, but, she's not 'very young" or 'schoolgirlish" as oft is your proclivity?
  • Jtbc
  • 09-10-2019, 11:49 AM
Was she at a different spa before?
Bobby for president
I second that Bobby for president
  • Jtbc
  • 09-11-2019, 02:48 PM
Supreme leader Bobby
She's good
I agree Jay is great it's been a really long time since I've seen
is she sporting tan lines?
Go see her
I like tan lines
  • Jtbc
  • 09-12-2019, 07:20 PM
Saw her and her TUMA is out of this world.
Yes it is
  • Jtbc
  • 09-13-2019, 02:00 PM
Good to know