blue line up 9-10-19

I find it interesting that there has been 3 long time well-reviewed ladies, who have returned to Dallas in the past 48 hours.. Jay, Pepsi, and Boa (Luxury). is it pure coincidence, or are AMPs deliberately tapping in to past ladies who "delivered", to bring back to the rosters? a couple of months ago, Star and Seven arrived back in close time proximity.

I personally like a combination of tried and true Veterans, and new ladies that are destined to be those tried and true Veterans. I just wonder if there is any shift in AMP strategy, currently.
Agreed CT, Jay and Pepsi generally do not hang around for more than a couple of weeks at a time. Good mixture of Talent!!
  • Jtbc
  • 09-11-2019, 01:25 PM
Have jay and Pepsi been around here before?
I wish they’d stagger days off better. In town for only a few hours yesterday. Stopped by Blue to introduce a buddy to the ladies. Pepsi, Vicky, Perfect, and Foxy all off. Thanks to Lexi and Scarlet for a lovely time
I wish they’d stagger days off better. In town for only a few hours yesterday. Stopped by Blue to introduce a buddy to the ladies. Pepsi, Vicky, Perfect, and Foxy all off. Thanks to Lexi and Scarlet for a lovely time
Quit bitching they've got to rest
maybe all 4 had a temporary job assignment....
Is Perfect coming back?
I have so far seen foxy, violet, gold and vicky in my pursuit of perfect[ion].

Mia looked good (albeit little big, everyone knows about her service) but our stars haven't aligned yet.
Quit bitching they've got to rest Originally Posted by hulk-smash
It’s not bitching. It’s pointing out poor business and a lack of common sense having your 4 best off at the same time. My time in Dallas is limited. I don’t live there so I don’t have the luxury of going any time I want. Any idiot would realize they need time off. In reality, my experience is they work too much.
Help support our girls
It’s not bitching. It’s pointing out poor business and a lack of common sense having your 4 best off at the same time. My time in Dallas is limited. I don’t live there so I don’t have the luxury of going any time I want. Any idiot would realize they need time off. In reality, my experience is they work too much. Originally Posted by Ronin3
I agree but sometimes they may not be as busy as they let on. I always hear” It’s slow”. Not sure what busy means either.
I did Rock
You have Foxy on the list, I tried to see her yesterday and mamasan said she was off and back today. Tried again today and was told she is on vacation.
I agree but sometimes they may not be as busy as they let on. I always hear” It’s slow”. Not sure what busy means either. Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Me either.