independence or lees summit???

looking for new areas....
I dont like airport area but was wondeing if independence or lees summit is good to hang out at??

what areas of KC do you like??

what areas are no-go???

thx!
Independence is a no go.
Lee’s Summit is better. Independence isn’t a no go for me depending on location. NOT Noland Rd. is best. (I’d meet you at Truman Library if I had to lol)
Lee's Summit is still a pretty depressed area, but it is definitely growing and building steam. A lot of decent restaurants can be found there and some good highway access.

Independence is basically poverty stricken.
Lee's Summit is like being out in Olathe
  • kcone
  • 07-07-2022, 10:05 PM
There is a lot of money in LS - I would say providers would do very well there - not a lot of competition. Overland Park is only 15 Min - Plaza only 20
Overland Park
Olathe
Legends
Country Club Plaza
North Town

Why does everyone want to go far, far east?

Please ladies, why not try the middle of the metro versus Independence, Blue Springs,b Lee's Summit, etc.
i do stay in overland every time i visit but when i stopover on my way to nebraska,,i wanna try out the northlands area of kc

thx yall all

mmmm mr C
Independence is a no go. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Oh come on..a white girl showed me around dogpatch. I felt like I was in another country. Great for sightseeing. The blairwitch project mixed with the hills have eyes.
I did some cardates in liberty. Then again I do have balls of steel.
thanks yall

see yall soon!!!
  • JFK66
  • 07-09-2022, 10:08 AM
Lee’s Summit is better. Independence isn’t a no go for me depending on location. NOT Noland Rd. is best. (I’d meet you at Truman Library if I had to lol) Originally Posted by Mr. Crowley
Hahaha…I like that Truman Library idea. With Dallas though, not you…just to be crystal clear!
lol
never done it there....hmmmmmm
lol

I have done it on the streetcar in New Orleans!
Dog patch? Who are you hanging with? Dog patch Staff edit The Dr
D avoid Independence, to many unsafe hotels. Remember where I live? If you want to stop over and entertain you know the deal.Worlds of fun area from what I've heard is also a no go land. Try the Liberty are,maybe even around Choteau or Vivion if area if you're wanting in the northland.