Is anyone else totally burned out?

Man, I'm really fighting with this. bad attitude, not interested in my usual interests, moody, lacking stimulation and unable to find any kind of stimulation, limited interest in sex. I did find that if I take an allergy pill, it does help a little with my libido so that's at least one problem solved. It's just a dead life right now. I'm approaching 60 so this could explain some of the issues
Need a therapist a hooker board isnt it.
Need a therapist a hooker board isnt it. Originally Posted by BigDeal

Therapist..what a joke that profession is although I've always had the fantasy of finding a hot one then pounding her during the session
The reason why companies retire you after 20 yrs. Lol
Start a bucket list and see how many you can get done by years end. The more you do, the quicker time flies.
New challenges and new responsibilities will rebuild the fire.
Man, I'm really fighting with this. bad attitude, not interested in my usual interests, moody, lacking stimulation and unable to find any kind of stimulation, limited interest in sex. I did find that if I take an allergy pill, it does help a little with my libido so that's at least one problem solved. It's just a dead life right now. I'm approaching 60 so this could explain some of the issues Originally Posted by Dondo7
It sounds like you need a vacation: just go do something interesting. Life doesn't become more interesting when you are sitting on your ass.

Many guys like to hunt or fish, or both. It isn't about what you catch, it is about getting out of the house.

mmmm Mr Crowley...exactly!

At 58,my fire us burning deeper and more intense than ever!!! lol

Mr Donda..find a girl who can relit your fire!!
wink wink lol
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 144058EA-8B66-495F-930A-854D031B7EAE.jpeg (94.7 KB, 171 views)
It sounds like you need a vacation: just go do something interesting. Life doesn't become more interesting when you are sitting on your ass.

Many guys like to hunt or fish, or both. It isn't about what you catch, it is about getting out of the house.

Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Thug has some newfound time of his or her hands.
If ya wanna chat about nothing!
Lol