Wishlist's

I was looking at the website of one of these high dollar touring gals and saw her wishlist contained a $600 pair of shoes. Do you think these wishlist are items actually wanted or are they turned and sold on Poshmark or some damn thing? In my current state of mind, I'm dumb enough to do it so please someone tell me it's just a scam and it's going to be sold off
$600 for a pair of shoes sounds reasonable to me. Go ahead and splurge, let us know how that works out for you! Think of it as an investment.
$600 for a pair of shoes sounds reasonable to me. Go ahead and splurge, let us know how that works out for you! Think of it as an investment. Originally Posted by Zippo65

One of the problem is, I don't even like them but I guess I'm not buying them for me. When it comes to women's apparel I like full slut. These weird things look like something Paris Hilton would wear
I believe they keep.the stuff they want you to buy them. Hell if you will do that for them, then they won't stop asking for more.
I have a wishlist on amazon

but its for practical low-priced things I actually need and use
I get many gifts from my Wishlists, often from gents who’s paths I may not cross so they choose to send something.
Some items come with heavy price tags so it is nice to have it gifted. I’ve never even considered selling my beautiful things and wouldn’t imagine many girls do.

Not to sound jaded, but $600 for a pair of shoes is not really far fetched when buying luxury statement pieces. They are an investment that will be cherished.
I have a wish list.
Primary item is a Cutting Horse Saddle.
I get many gifts from my Wishlists, often from gents who’s paths I may not cross so they choose to send something.
Some items come with heavy price tags so it is nice to have it gifted. I’ve never even considered selling my beautiful things and wouldn’t imagine many girls do.

Not to sound jaded, but $600 for a pair of shoes is not really far fetched when buying luxury statement pieces. They are an investment that will be cherished. Originally Posted by Exotic Yazmin DDD
This should answer the thread starters question.

An "Investment"

Investments are things to sell for the highest price you can get.
I have a wish list but has nothing to do with material things!

This girl doesn't want to interact, initial response to emails but no further response, hell it's probably her handler and not even her. A little more online intimacy, she would probably have her silly looking shoes