Who would you pay to see if something was different?

For each of us Men, I assume, there are many varying reasons why we choose to not see certain Ladies. Such as - she only does outcall, she is only CBJ, she doesn't offer Greek, she doesn't DFK, she is only GFE LITE, she may be pimped, her rate is too high, she has the wrong attitude, etc.....

The question is, "Who would you pay to visit if something were different and what would you like to be different?"

For me, someone who has been at the top of my list for years is JamieofDallas. I don't know if she looks as good in person as her photoshoots, but she visually gets my blood flowing to the right places. The GFE LITE, no DFK, no BBBJ, simply kills it for me.

This thread was created to be thought provoking, insightful and not for Gents to use as a forum to slam any lady. Believe it or not Ladies some of us really, really (God I'm praying you respond to me privately Jamie...lol) want to give you our ROSES and that is the ManSlut's only intent. If providers only knew how successful we want some of you to be you might look at us differently.

Mods, I won't hesitate to ask you to close this thread if it becomes a train wreck.
I like your way of thinking manslut. I think this will give a lot of insight and be helpful to a lot of us providers. I'm excited to see responses..
Thank you Melanie, a very nice kickoff to the thread from a Lady !!

Mucho Garcia
Chirp, chirp, chirp

No one in their right mind is touching this here.

This is like nba policy. It's up to the provider what they are comfotable doing.
  • Lap52
  • 09-26-2013, 07:59 PM
Anyway,

For me it was or is Magen Sunshine
I understood her to be a spa girl
Her location I just would not do.
I even forgave the CBJ.
But come on, her body was the stuff you cry over... lol

It would have been nice to see her offer private incalls
from time to time.
I know she is in Htown, but still......
Ha! I may not be in my right mind but I would invite some constructive critisism, except for greek. My anatomy makeup is just not designed for entering purposes in that area no matter how many "roses" Im offered.
id love to see Ivana Felony again but she only does outcalls ... I also remember Ze only did outcalls so we never met because of that reason ... I cant put my name and card in a room and wont book notels
My list would be never ending , if some of these girls would move out of North Dallas or far North Dallas .
They could helps out even if it is downtown Dallas It is just to much of a hassle from Arlington. looks like we are at least starting to get some good one`s in Ft Worth.

Good idea Manslut
I would pay to see Berkleigh if she would ever show up on time and give up the starfish.

J/K..luv ya girl!
Man i dont want to throw names out, but CIM has stopped me from seeing so many ladies it almost breaks my precious little heart. And there is 1 that kills me that I wont see again because of where I have to go to see her. I hate the place, if she would only do outcalls or a regular incall.... sniffle sniffle
id love to see Ivana Felony again but she only does outcalls ... I also remember Ze only did outcalls so we never met because of that reason ... I cant put my name and card in a room and wont book notels Originally Posted by DarthDVader
That ^^^ rings true for me on several ladies. Get the room, girls. That said, wouldn't mind outcalls if some place like Executive Spa sprung up again.
Chirp, chirp, chirp

No one in their right mind is touching this here.

This is like nba policy. It's up to the provider what they are comfotable doing. Originally Posted by dallasfan
Is that you PFM?
I would pay to see Berkleigh if she would ever show up on time and give up the starfish.

J/K..luv ya girl! Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Lmfao!!!

I just gave up the starfish moments ago ...
True Story!

And I was not on time either but he already knows me!!!
Lmao!!!

Get a strap on Reese next time you're in FTW and we will make it happen lol
I personally would love to have a lot of the Ft Worth gals and midcity gals establish North Dallas incalls part-time and the gals in downtown Dallas move up to North Dallas making it much easier to make it to their incalls. Gals with very limited menus need to expand to GFE or reduce their donations.
manslut i hope this thread works out for you. not sure what it would take for a few of these women to get me to see them. full disclosure i am sure it works both ways.

thanks for the thread, well done.