Dallas and Sweet Melissa

Does anyone know if Dallas/Cherry or Sweet Melissa are still around. Miss both although totally different experience with each.
Is it okay to ask stuff like this on here? I've wondered about Sweet Melissa as well. Also, whatever happened to Marley Malone?
Which Dallas?
Not you. Havent had the pleasure yet. Girl that went by Dallas and Cherry. Small black hair. Was around for a few years
Sweet Melissa is completely retired
Is it okay to ask stuff like this on here? Originally Posted by MosaicOwl
In my opinion, yes. A specific request for info about a member is different than an ISO for a particular thing.
Sweet Melissa is completely retired Originally Posted by Kynsley Morgan
She was fun. I miss her being around. She was just about completely UTR for some time before retiring. The user name fit her well.
I also saw Mellissa once she went utr probably a year and a half ago last. She is a super cool girl and beautiful as they come. The only thing I can say positive is she has retired before several times and showed up again down the road. Lots of women do. Its really hard for a girl to go back to working 40 hours a week for 5 or 6 hundred bucks then have taxes taken out once she has had a taste of the easy money she can make as a provider. So maybe one day she will pop back up again.

I saw Dallas maybe three months ago. She pops in and out also. Last time I saw her add pop up I called right away and went and saw her just in case she disappeared again. While she is ok and I enjoy my time with her for her rate she is no Melissa. Keep an eye out on stg she will most likely pop up.
I want to see sweet Melissa again �� ASAP. Miss her. I need someone today lol
That’s to bad. I suspected as much. But to bad anyway. I would call Melissa in a heartbeat if she was still working.