Hooray For Freedom!!! Freedom Wins!!!

• pxmcc
  • 09-26-2023, 08:01 PM
yup good shit. notice to the so-called "Moral Majority": the U.S. has this thing called the 1st Amendment, in case you didn't get the memo..
Even perverts have rights, children beware.
“Performances would be restricted from public properties or in the presence of someone under the age of 18.”

^ this part of the law is a good thing. Let’s hope the injunction is overturned on appeal or law is revised to protect children. Let’s not California or NY my Texas.
Even perverts have rights, children beware. Originally Posted by arañanegra
Christian Conservative men= Perverts & sexual predators. Ask former failed POTUS Donald Trump. A court ruled him to be a rapist.

Straight white males make up the majority of sexual offenders in US prisons. That is a fact.
So this thread really isn’t about your support of freedom, it’s just another I hate Trump rant, sad, quite sad.
Don't Texas my USA!!!

https://abc13.com/texas-law-restrict...nces/13832019/

Originally Posted by USAsoldier

No doubt the homos and pervs are celebrating.
No doubt the homos and pervs are celebrating. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
The homos, as you say, are rightfully celebrating as they should. Freedom is afforded to all 'Muricans, not just who Republicans think should have freedom in this country.

Pervs= straight males!!
The homos, as you say, are rightfully celebrating as they should. Freedom is afforded to all 'Muricans, not just who Republicans think should have freedom in this country.

Pervs= straight males!! Originally Posted by USAsoldier
As they say, takes one to know one.
So this thread really isn’t about your support of freedom, it’s just another I hate Trump rant, sad, quite sad. Originally Posted by arañanegra
Exactly he just can’t stay on the subject at hand THAT HE POSTED!
Sounds like a broad based racist diatribe!
Exactly he just can’t stay on the subject at hand THAT HE POSTED! Originally Posted by Cendell M
The orange orangutan aka Donald tRUMP, is the opposite of freedom. He's a domestic terrorist thus why he's mentioned.
His violent war against the LGBTQ community has caused harm and death to many innocent gay people.

This was a great win for the PRIDE community! Take that Evangelicals!!

Cry more!
Sounds like a broad based racist diatribe! Originally Posted by mynameismudd
FBI statistics and the US Prison Bureau disagree with you.
FBI statistics and the US Prison Bureau disagree with you. Originally Posted by USAsoldier
You’re probably only defending lgbtq because you are everything against Trump and not really for the gay community. I’m still amazed at folk who are still losing it over President Donald Trump.
As they say, takes one to know one. Originally Posted by arañanegra

You’re probably only defending lgbtq because you are everything against Trump and not really for the gay community. I’m still amazed at folk who are still losing it over President Donald Trump. Originally Posted by arañanegra
You must forgive 'soldier' boy, his game is way below average. Some style, no substance.