With all these new plea deals by his co-conspirators, Trump is fucked, bigly..

• pxmcc
  • 10-24-2023, 08:47 PM
the attorneys who requested a speedy trial had a grand plan in mind: for a reduced sentence, offer their cooperation as early as possible, when it's most valuable to prosecutors, to get a sweet sentence of something like probation plus a fine. so far, plea coppers we know about include:

Mark Meadows
Kenneth Chesebro
Sidney Powell (of the "release the Kraken" fame)
Jenna Ellis
(and Scott Hall, a smaller fish.)

i know Trump is famously the "Teflon Don," but i am going to go out on a limb and suggest that his goose is, as of now, officially cooked.

late plea coppers who can't offer evidence that isn't cumulative of what prosecutors already have will get deals that are not as good as the early plea coppers. (u know, the early bird theory..)

i stipulate that many of these clowns will be subjected to brutal cross exams by Trump's attorneys, especially Chris Kise, but it won't be enough to save Teflon Don in his 4 criminal trials.

ok, so who's going first to call bs on my post..
When I read about the Sidney Powell plea, I thought that she must have agreed to testify. The rats are going to flee the sinking ship.
Peace through strength worked bigly during Trumps term.

Democrats you own this shit, not us. And here comes the fantastic four who would rather live with elder abuse than admit he needs to go for his own health in 5...4...3...2...1

Well....
As I previously mentioned, if there's issues arising within political commentary in this local forum. I'd end it.
In that the National board has a specific forum for political whatnot, from now on, post in that forum.

Closing thread.