Build a provider--- for the RPG/gamers out there

Ok, just for fun, let's say you were going to create a FS provider out of thin air, by assigning a limited number of points to the following 5 different categories (1-10 scale, 10 being the best):

1. Face
2. Body
3. GFE/BCD/PSE skills --- to keep things simple, let's say they all provide CFS. Let's also say that to get bbbj you need a minimum 6, DFK minimum 7, Greek minimum 8, full menu with unlimited enthusiasm 10
4. Personality --- how fun/smart/funny are they. How much you can connect on an emotional level with them.
5. Professionalism --- how nice is their incall, how easy is it to contact them, are they prompt, do they ever nc/ns, are they dolled up or do they look like they just rolled out of bed, etc.

Let's say you have 35 points to distribute among these 5 categories. Let's also say that this is regarding a $200/hr incall provider. You can buy extra points for $50 each. Here's mine.

1. Face-8
2. Body-9
3. Skill set - 7
4. Personality -6
5. Professionalism -6
*buying one extra point for a $250 session.

Of course, depending on my mood this could change daily.
I see you're saving money on point working up to that millionaire status cuz this thread casts doubt on that whole "personality" thing. ;-)

Since I downloaded the bootleg "No Greek required" mod, I'll have to fall back to "this isn't for those of us with an ATF is it? Cuz if she saw what I gave her I'd never be able to afford her again." ;-)
I see you're saving money on point working up to that millionaire status cuz this thread casts doubt on that whole "personality" thing. ;-)

Since I downloaded the bootleg "No Greek required" mod, I'll have to fall back to "this isn't for those of us with an ATF is it? Cuz if she saw what I gave her I'd never be able to afford her again." ;-) Originally Posted by CenterLock
Haha. Reason #4738 why I never hobby with my eccie handle. Staying anonymous even when you already are has it's advantages
Hmmm... I got stuck at rule #4737 - "arrive at appointment and have fun". I knew I should have finished hobby night school instead of wasting my tuition money on hobbying.

I bow to your hobbying expertise. ;-)
Hmmm... I got stuck at rule #4737 - "arrive at appointment and have fun". I knew I should have finished hobby night school instead of wasting my tuition money on hobbying.

I bow to your hobbying expertise. ;-) Originally Posted by CenterLock
If being an asshole for no discernible reason is your idea of fun, than you're a natural, you didn't need "Online Prick 101". Wink.
Centerlock--

Did you mean that you downloaded the "No Geek Mod"? Just wanted to verify whether or not I saw an Epic Fail in your sarcasm
Centerlock--

Did you mean that you downloaded the "No Geek Mod"? Just wanted to verify whether or not I saw an Epic Fail in your sarcasm Originally Posted by DecemberLove
Lol. I tried that one but started to de-res when it went to install. Apparently I'm part geek after all. ;-)
Sounds like you need to download Sarcasmo 2.1. It has a higher refresh rate, less overall latency and seldom do you have to worry about lag.
Sounds like you need to download Sarcasmo 2.1. It has a higher refresh rate, less overall latency and seldom do you have to worry about lag. Originally Posted by DecemberLove
Oh December - you keep talking like that and I'm going to have to flash my BIOS.

Ummm... perhaps we somehow diluted this thread to the point of sandbox land. :-/ (but to hear you talk like that gives WoW a whole new meaning ;-) )
You keep talking like that, I'm gonna have to ask to see your expansion pack! I mean, you could be running The Burning Loins, Wrath of the Dick King, or you could be waiting for Orgaclysm to come out
1. Face-8
2. Body-6
3. Skill set - 8
4. Personality -8
5. Professionalism -5
Ok-- if I had to honestly sit down and rate myself:

1. Face 7
2. Body 5 (this of course, is based off of society's definition of beauty)
3. Skill Set 7
4. Personality 8
5. Professionalism 8
Back on track:

(Sorry bizzer )

FS provider out of thin air not related to reality at all *poof*

1. Face-7
2. Body-6
3. Skill set -7
4. Personality -8
5. Professionalism -8
*buying one extra point for a $250 session.

I think I need more money.... I kept subtracting til I got down to only one extra point. :-/
Never mind-- sleep deprivation got me again!!