Best Boards for Detroit, Michigan - client perspective?

I'm sure its been asked before. Also the search function didn't give back any respectable replies.

What are the most active boards for Michigan, especially Southeast Michigan? Are there 2 major divides for Eccie and TER?

Like the north uses TER while the south uses Eccie? This has been my experience so far.
I've been looking for the answer to this question for years, hehe. If you find an answer, let me know!
They all have died.....

scorpsguide
scorpsguideusa
michigancompainions

Naughtyreviews was the most current leader, now they changed their format and suck....

I hope y'all find your way over here
A little late in responding, but as of right now after all the boards collapsed, its been a kind of klusterfuk of paranoia/desperation/ect. So the boards seem to pop up but not last like in the good old days... right now they have midwesttimez as the local go to.. but its not overly popular with providers for political type reasons, but you can still find a lot of the old girls there. Also, www.miadultdestination.com is trying to get up and running but I have no personal experience.

Hope it helps,
AnnabelleXOXO
A little late in responding, but as of right now after all the boards collapsed, its been a kind of klusterfuk of paranoia/desperation/ect. So the boards seem to pop up but not last like in the good old days... right now they have midwesttimez as the local go to.. but its not overly popular with providers for political type reasons, but you can still find a lot of the old girls there. Also, www.miadultdestination.com is trying to get up and running but I have no personal experience.

Hope it helps,
AnnabelleXOXO Originally Posted by AnnabelleXOXO
Annabelle baby, darling, sweetheart - Your first post in over a year?? And THIS is where you choose to post..... What inspired you?? I have to know.....

Sorry for the derailment - This just struck me funny....
I was just in Detroit and couldn't seem to find the answer to that question either. Seemed to me that P411 was the most popular (although not really a board) followed by Naughty Reviews. I just assumed the hobby is pretty dead there. Perhaps I am wrong.