A & M vs Arkansas- 11am kickoff

I got some extra good tickets for the best football on the college level (SEC)- sell, trade or whatever- anybody want tickets- 15-20yd line- row 10ish
Should be a good game. Both coaches are coaching to keep their job.
Op - I'm willing to trade in services though I'm told I'm a terrible fuck.

Shep - sadly they are coaching for their jobs but at this point not sure either knows what to do to turn the light switch on. Both teams have so much talent, shame to see it go to waste.
I got some extra good tickets for the best football on the college level (SEC)- sell, trade or whatever- anybody want tickets- 15-20yd line- row 10ish Originally Posted by almocsu

Is this an Aggie joke? Go watch the doormats of the sec face off
If I'm these two schools I'm telling ESPN to fuck off and keep their pissy tv money. An 11 am kick off sucks for the players and really sucks for the fans (zero time to tailgate properly imo). Even noon kickoffs blow....I damned well don't attend them anymore.

The greedy marriage of television & collegiate sports today makes me wanna puke. This game would be so much better if it was a 7pm kickoff......11am Saturday should be bloody mary and eggs sunny side up time, not a sec football game between two mediocre programs going no where.
  • grean
  • 09-22-2017, 09:46 AM
If I'm these two schools I'm telling ESPN to fuck off and keep their pissy tv money. An 11 am kick off sucks for the players and really sucks for the fans (zero time to tailgate properly imo). Even noon kickoffs blow....I damned well don't attend them anymore.

The greedy marriage of television & collegiate sports today makes me wanna puke. This game would be so much better if it was a 7pm kickoff......11am Saturday should be bloody mary and eggs sunny side up time, not a sec football game between two mediocre programs going no where. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
11 is great for the players. Late Saturday games blow for players because it takes the whole day from them.

I agree that it does not help fans.
please pm me if they are still available